TMHW Throttle Cannot "Get Firmware"

Hi all,

The TMHW system just landed in my hands less than an hour ago, eagerly trying to set things up and go for a flight!

Somehow the "Get Firmware" part of the TARGET program for the throttle doesn't return a set of numbers/codes like the Joystick does. It worked once, but then I restarted the computer/program, it no longer works.

I've tried to run DCS, but it only recognised the Joystick as one of the input control, Throttle was not there.

Quite anxious now worrying that I might have broken something. Has anyone had this problem? I tried uninstall and reinstall the hardware(s) but to no avail.

Thanks in advance.

Brendan

Edited by Brenchen

Glad you got it working! Have fun with your new toy :thumbup:

PC Specs / Hardware: MSI z370 Gaming Plus Mainboard, Intel 8700k @ 5GHz, MSI Sea Hawk 2080 Ti @ 2100MHz, 32GB 3200 MHz DDR4 RAM

Displays: Philips BDM4065UC 60Hz 4K UHD Screen, Pimax 8KX

Controllers / Peripherals: VPC MongoosT-50, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS, modded MS FFB2/CH Combatstick, MFG Crosswind Pedals, Gametrix JetSeat

As it turns out, somehow inside "Device Manager" it disabled the joystick >_< All is well now.

Whew, I was reading your first post and thinking oh man, this is not good...

So glad you got it going!!

Have fun with your new Warthog!

Don B

EVGA Z390 Dark MB | i9 9900k CPU @ 5.1 GHz | Gigabyte 4090 OC | 64 GB Corsair Vengeance 3200 MHz CL16 | Corsair H150i Pro Cooler |Virpil CM3 Stick w/ Alpha Prime Grip 200mm ext| Virpil CM3 Throttle | VPC Rotor TCS Base w/ Alpha-L Grip| Point Control V2|Varjo Aero|