OK This is Getting ridiculous for Ticket Number 20163

Motorpsyhco

Ok, I have written you all several times and I haven't received any information since June, see the correspondence below!

Motorpsyhco

Digital Combat Simulator

RE: Ticket number 20163

Hi EtherealN,

It's been about 9 (Nine) Weeks since your last reply and I still haven't seen or heard anything about THIS Situation! What is going ON?

Could you possibly give me an update??

Waiting for a reply,

Motorpsyhco

Greetings,

We are very sorry for the delay here. I checked the status of the ticket and have reassigned it again. I will pursue it in person with the relevant administrator.

Again, please accept our most heartfelt apologies for this delay. We get a lot of tickets and something has fallen between the chairs here, we are very sorry that you had to suffer for it.

Best regards,

Daniel

RE: Ticket number 20163 (RE: Refund for being charged twice)

Sir,

I've been writing you all under the title Ordering, and my last entry has been on May 5,2013 and I haven't heard anything back on my issue.

I would like to know what is the status on my refund?

RE: Refund for being charged twice

Greetings,

Unfortunately I don't know if this is technically possible. I don't believe it is.

/E

Quote:

Originally Posted by Motorpsyhco

EthereaIN,

I don't know if you received my reply from your message below or not, but I would like to see if you could instead of refunding me the $19.90, put it towards the new "Huey" that I am willing to purchase and I will pay the difference on the cost? Could that be possible?

Please let me know soon.

Thanks,

Motorpsyhco

Quote:

Originally Posted by EtherealN

Greetings,

Sorry for the delay.

I have already forwarded the ticket to an administrator. Very sorry for the delay, we recently had a very unfortunate malfunction in the payment system, and the "cleaning up" of this has occupied our staff with an uncommon burden.

Best regards,

E

Quote:

Sir,

I been on the forums in the Activation and Ordering section back on April 9, 2013 under the title Ordering, and you all have answered me but for only a day and then your communications has stopped, in the mean time I've been replying without any inputs or updates from you or your staff.

It's been about a month and I haven't heard anything?

My ticket # is 20163, so if you could check out my situation from the ticket number you'll see what happen. Also, I would like to know the status of my refund?

You can reach me by my email at whackocycle@yahoo.com

Thank you,

Motorpsyhco

RE: Refund for being charged twice

Greetings,

Sorry for the delay.

I have already forwarded the ticket to an administrator. Very sorry for the delay, we recently had a very unfortunate malfunction in the payment system, and the "cleaning up" of this has occupied our staff with an uncommon burden.

Best regards,

E

Quote:

Sir,

I been on the forums in the Activation and Ordering section back on April 9, 2013 under the title Ordering, and you all have answered me but for only a day and then your communications has stopped, in the mean time I've been replying without any inputs or updates from you or your staff.

It's been about a month and I haven't heard anything?

My ticket # is 20163, so if you could check out my situation from the ticket number you'll see what happen. Also, I would like to know the status of my refund?

You can reach me by my email at whackocycle@yahoo.com

Thank you,

Motorpsyhco

• 4 weeks later...

Ticket #20163

It's been almost 6 months and I have not received any of my money back from YOUR transaction center of when I double purchase an Item because your system didn't take it right.

I am wondering if you all are going to reimburses me or do I need to take this to get my voice heard?

Sincerely,

Motorpsyhco:mad:

Hi,

Very sorry for the delay, this is obviously not right.

I have asked for a review.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Daniel "EtherealN" Agorander | Даниэль "эфирныйн" Агорандер

Intel i7 2600K @ 4.4GHz, ASUS Sabertooth P67, 8GB Corsair Vengeance @ 1600MHz, ASUS GTX 560Ti DirectCU II 1GB, Samsung 830series 512GB SSD, Corsair AX850w, two BENQ screens and TM HOTAS Warthog

DCS: A-10C Warthog FAQ | DCS: P-51D FAQ | Remember to read the Forum Rules |

|
| Life of a Game Tester

• ED Team
It's been almost 6 months and I have not received any of my money back from YOUR transaction center of when I double purchase an Item because your system didn't take it right.

I am wondering if you all are going to reimburses me or do I need to take this to get my voice heard?

Sincerely,

Motorpsyhco:mad:

The ticket was closed mistakenly.

I answered you in the ticket.

image_259187.png.12ec9a78d99caec431e08ab83fd4ee4d.png

• ED Team
Thank you Const. I would still like to purchase items from your site, is there anyway that I can use this towards a credit to purchase any items?

Motorpsyhco

I can make you fixed price discount in amount of refund sum. Please write me in the ticket when you will be ready.

image_259187.png.12ec9a78d99caec431e08ab83fd4ee4d.png