Cannot map Throttle or Joystick Axis to Collective or Cyclic.

Unlike all other modules of DCS ( including the Huey ), I am unable to map my Throttle Axis to collective controls, nor am I able to map my joystick to Cyclic controls.

The Key mapping in options registers all buttons, but apparently none of the axis. The one exception to this was the zoom feature under 'axis commands'.

Me thinks a patch is required to match axis mapping as per the Huey.

I just bought the Mi-8 and had no problem with mapping the cyclic and throttle on the X52 Pro. I have no idea what the problem is, could you maybe have not tried shutting down DCS world after installing the Mi-8 before trying to map?...

maybe your hook up on the stick became loose.

Sorry for not having any help, but it did work okay on my X52 Pro.

Win 10 64 bit

Intel I-7 7700K

32GB Ram

Nvidia Geforce GTX 1060 6gig

Moved USB ports and relogged into the game. The Axis Commands now show for some strange reason, and I have been able to map throttle and joystick subsequently.

Strange. Not experienced that before, and all other games worked fine.

Issue sorted for the meantime.

• 3 weeks later...

Can not map throttle or Joystick axis to collective or Cyclic

I Have tried everything to get the collective and joystick axis to work with MI-8MTV2 Hip. Including going to user files on the hard drive to no avail.

But I have found you can play the MI-8MTV2 Hip, as long as you play in Simulation mode. It will not play in Game Mode..... For sure a patch needs to be applied...

Just so you will know, I am using the Saitek X52 Pro Joystick, and the Saitek Pro Flight Rudder Pedals....

I hope this posting will help.....