black shark 1, any good ?

m1tp2king

Yeah, that is true, removing the center spring is probably the best way to do it.

This is factually incorrect. - BS1 works reliably under Win XP. BS2 not.

Some words to BS2 multiplayer:

In particular helicopters are dependent on invisibility because they are slow. But in DCS there is a constant cheat possibility: exterior view on all airports + free roaming (even possible when first person only view is enabled on server). So some fighters are sitting in their plans on runway, scanning the area with free roaming keys before start to pick up locations of helicopters. The result is: helicopter position is compromised and you are released for discharge.

There is no reason to have XP installed today except possibly nostalgia. :thumbup:

Edited by Irregular programming

This is exactly how it was in BS1, it's correct and hardly a big deal.

There is zero reason to get BS1 today other than possibly nostalgia.

Take another look ... you will find that in BS1 only the rudder TRIMMER and NOT (as in BS2) the whole rudder was effected by trim settings.

The consequence was that applying steering input while trimming then locks the whole rudder into a turn.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• 2 weeks later...
hi. i stopped playing falcon 4 allied force because it kept giving me the same boring missions time after time.

i am thinking of stop playing lock on because my A.I. wingmen die easily with any enemy encounter.

does black shark 1 have any serious flaws that irritate you.

i plan to play it in simulation mode.

let me know anything that you feel is important.

thanks.

I still have BS1, even though I also have BS2 and World. The Users Files may have additional missions to download in. I know BS2 has their own, still active Multiplayer servers apart from World and maybe BS1, too.

The interactive training "missions" or sorties in BS1 are superior to the others' video replays. I still use them to brush up on certain things. Then when the lesson is over, I can enter the sortie to practice.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]