coming back to BS2: from standalone to Steam DCS world

Tozzifan

Hi,

as you may have experienced, after a while things are forgotten, and sorry if I've not found any replies, here and on Steam

I've uninstalled the standalone BS2 (yet I kept a total backup), and bought it on Steam DCSworld (hopefully for easier life ...)

please,

where do I find the ongoing BS2 campaign and pilot files, and

where do I have to put them to retrieve the progress on the new Steam setup?

thanks

win10 - win7 // 1080 // creative Fatal1ty // WartHog Hotas // trackIr5 // 3d vision // Saitek Trim wheel // CH Throttle Quadrant // Saitek pedals // Oculus CV1

In Windows7 all of my saved stuff goes here:

C:\Users\{username}\Saved Games

Steam may well use the same directory you know; would surprise me if it didn't.

Windows 10 Home, Intel Core i7-9700K @ 4.6GHz, Gigabyte GTX 1070 G1 Gaming (8GB VRAM) on 34" LG curved monitor @ 3440x1440, 32GB RAM, TrackIR 3 (with Vector Expansion), Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS, Saitek Combat Pedals, Thrustmaster Cougar MFDs.

I found that, yet I was only capable to retrieve the logbook.lua from (?) Mission Editor folder

now DCSw displays my career status, but not my Ka50 campaigns story, which are not available as well in the campaign menu.........

win10 - win7 // 1080 // creative Fatal1ty // WartHog Hotas // trackIr5 // 3d vision // Saitek Trim wheel // CH Throttle Quadrant // Saitek pedals // Oculus CV1

I succeeded in editing logbook.lua, by editing the campaigns' folders, and manually reformatting the statistics section and editing the values

in case another pilot had the same problem.....(maybe it will be me again :) )

thanks for directions