No emails from DCS, where's my serial no?

Parisianzee

Hi Guys,

I just bought the A10C Warthog on the main DCS page, and accidentally closed the tab where my serial number was shown.

The problem is, I have not received the email with my username and password for the site, so there's no way I can get it back.

I have tried to use the reset password system, to no end - it seems I simply can't receive emails from you.

Is there anyway you can help?

I've registered using parisianzee(at)gmail(dot)com as the email.

I was quite excited to fly it tonight and now I'm sat like an idiot waiting for an email and a password...:cry:

Edited by Parisianzee

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry to hijack this post, but.....

I purchased DCS:A10C earlier for a digital download, and I have not received a serial number, and I dont remember seeing a serial number at the checkout / payment page. All I have is an email saying "Your serial number will be processed shortly."

How long should it take to receive a serial number?

Thanks

Spoon.

P.S. - 1st post, hello and all that.

:)

Sorry to hijack this post, but.....

I purchased DCS:A10C earlier for a digital download, and I have not received a serial number, and I dont remember seeing a serial number at the checkout / payment page. All I have is an email saying "Your serial number will be processed shortly."

How long should it take to receive a serial number?

Thanks

Spoon.

P.S. - 1st post, hello and all that.

:)

Did you check your email spam folder?

If that does not help, see posting #5 in this thread - log in at the e-shop at http://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com and somewhere there is a link that has all your serials.

edit:

and welcome to the forums! :o)

edit2: link corrected ... shouldn't have typed it in manually, lol :o). Ty chichlidfan!

Edited by Flagrum
  • Like 1

Check your spam folder, but some ISPs appear to 'filter' out mail from DCS.

You can get your key from the site this way.

Click on the 'home' link to the right of the logo at the top of this page. From the menu on the left select 'Personal Section' , log in if needed, and select 'My Orders'. From this screen you can click on the product link and the next page will have a button to show your activation code.

You will have to follow the link for each product you own to get keys for several products.

@Flagrum --bad link

• Like 1

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup:

Log in to the shop and navigate to personal section->my orders. Your order should show up there, if you click on the link you should be directed to a page where you can display your serial number. If this is not the case, please contact official support.

• Like 1

Good, fast, cheap. Choose any two.

Come let's eat grandpa!

Use punctuation, save lives!

Thanks for all the replies guys.

Spam folder checked.

Still no serial number showing anywhere in the orders area.

I opened a ticket with support and Billy said that there is a problem that should be fixed today.

Cheers

Spoon.

• Like 1