Saitek X52Pro issues

Hi All,

I have recently upgraded my PC and now I have problems with my Saitek X52 Pro joystick while my Saitek Yoke, Quadrant and Pedals works fine.

I have tried to install the driver like I did for the Yoke etc. but the problems keep occuring.

Whenever I plug in the X52, windows starts to install drivers. When I try to see if all buttons are working in windows, the screen in which these functions are visible freez up.

The joystick works fine in the game but the LED's and the MFD of the throttle section aren't lighted up.

When I shut down my PC it takes ages and afterwards I get a Bluescreen which says: Driver Power State Failure.

After this the PC restart without input from me.

Without the X52Pro plugged in none of these issue happen.

My PC specs are:

Windows 7 Home Premium

Intel Core i5-4670 CPU @ 3.40GHz

RAM 16GB

Motherboard: Gigabyte B85-HD3

3 harddisks: - SSD of 120GB (This is where I have installed my Windows)

- HDD of 2TB

- HDD of 500GB

I hope someone of you know how to fix this.

Thanks in advance.

Kind Regards,

Niels

My Pictures at: http://vortex-images.com/

Your problems looks like a lack of ampers on your USB ports.

Try those:

- switch through your USB ports until you will find one with enough ampers to hold your joystick needs

- buy an USB multiplicator port which have to have (mandatory) auxiliary power supply

Romanian Community for DCS World

HW Specs: AMD 7900X, 64GB RAM, RTX 4090, HOTAS Virpil, MFG, CLS-E, custom

I just looked at your MB specs here: http://www.gigabyte.com/products/product-page.aspx?pid=4566#ov

There are plenty of protections on your USBs.

Next workaround is to connect to the USB raisers (connectors which have wires to front of your PC case) and see what is happening.

If this will not work either then it be wiser to use your warranty and change that MB with a different model. I had some issues with my MOBO too and changing the model did not even request me to reinstall/reactivate DCS :D.

Romanian Community for DCS World

HW Specs: AMD 7900X, 64GB RAM, RTX 4090, HOTAS Virpil, MFG, CLS-E, custom

i found that if i installed software for usb 3.0 my x52pro would freeze up whenever i tried to install drivers, uninstalled software x52pro installed drivers and runs like normal, i to just upgraded to a asrock extreme 4 motherboard and i5 4670k processor

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Intel I7 8700k processor overclocked to 5.0, Asus ROG Z370-E , 32 GB G Skill Ripjaw DDR4 2400 ram, Nvidia Geforce 1080 TI , Virpil Constellation Alpha/ Virpil 50 CM2 Base/MFG Crosswinds rudders/TIR 5, Windows 10 64 bit