2.5 and KA-50.. Unable to lock onto target

Blindeye_03

Yeah well 2.5 is nice and all but KA-50 has some major issues.

After loading death valley I am spawning inside of a MIG-27k..well that didnt work right, so I went into the mission editor and corrected this myself.

Ok great.. lets go fly, except that sometimes the weapons dont actually come online.. so when I finally get everything up and running and try to target something I get the following issue:

I cant lock onto anything anymore, not a damn thing will lock on the tv screen. Fine, ill track it manually. I get range and I am 5.3km from one of the US arties in that group of 3 they have. I lase and fire and all of a sudden my helicopter pitches out of control because for some reason unknown to me, the weapons system NOW LOCKS ONTO THE MISSILE I JUST FIRED and now its on an unmanned mission to the moon. Great. This happened 3 times in a row.

Also on the campaign I cant lock onto anything unless its a zsu-23 gun in the woods that I cant see unless I turn on labels.

• 2 months later...
Yeah well 2.5 is nice and all but KA-50 has some major issues.

After loading death valley I am spawning inside of a MIG-27k..well that didnt work right, so I went into the mission editor and corrected this myself.

Ok great.. lets go fly, except that sometimes the weapons dont actually come online.. so when I finally get everything up and running and try to target something I get the following issue:

I cant lock onto anything anymore, not a damn thing will lock on the tv screen. Fine, ill track it manually. I get range and I am 5.3km from one of the US arties in that group of 3 they have. I lase and fire and all of a sudden my helicopter pitches out of control because for some reason unknown to me, the weapons system NOW LOCKS ONTO THE MISSILE I JUST FIRED and now its on an unmanned mission to the moon. Great. This happened 3 times in a row.

Also on the campaign I cant lock onto anything unless its a zsu-23 gun in the woods that I cant see unless I turn on labels.

+1.

For some reason it will only lock-on about 10% of the time now.

Only started with 2.5, worked fine before.

Send lawyers, guns and money......... for the …. has hit the fan.

Windows 10 Home 64-bit | CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D 8-Core Processor | RAM: Corsair 32.0GB Dual-Channel | MOBO: ROG STRIX X570-F GAMING (AM4) | GPU: MSI G271CQP on NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080 | SSD: Samsung SSD 860 EVO 2TB & Samsung SSD 970 EVO Plus 1TB for Gaming

CH Fightersick - Pro Throttle - Pro Pedals | Thrustmaster MFD Cougar x 3 | Buddy Fox A-10C UFC

image.jpeg