our 3D cockpit available?

hello,

The 3D cockpit for lockon used CMD files "kabina-XXX.cmd"

There are arguments to manage all canopy componant.

But how we can manage MFD or HUD. MFD is not a simple overlay and I don't know how I can create a poly and dispay MFD inside.

same thing for the HUD (but there is an overlay for helmet mod top of the HUD).

did any boby understood how ED dispay the MFD?

I tested the MDF material to the lom exporter withou sucess.

thx

Seb

These things like MFS or HUD are hard coded and you can't change it. You can replace textures or build basic 3D cocpit but with no NEW instruments.

Reminder: Fighter pilots make movies. Bomber pilots make... HISTORY! :D | Also to be remembered: FRENCH TANKS HAVE ONE GEAR FORWARD AND FIVE BACKWARD :D

ಠ_ಠ

Using the MFD and HUD materials/arguments into a .lom cockpit is impossible :)

The best we've managed so far using .lom exporter is an alphajet cockpit, considering that an alphajet has (nearly) no HUD and no MFD ;)

Thanks to Airone for this screenshot and awesome work : http://img515.imageshack.us/img515/1583/screenshot065ne8.jpg

92nd Kodiak Air Force - May the Greuh be with you

Can anyone elaborate on how this was done?

There seems to be some boundry box in the kabina that has really been

giving us fits. We cannot get any new cockpit model to show up which is the correct size. They keep looking the size of a football field all the time. Plus I can never get that darn cockpit canopy aug to work right. The exterior model canopy opens and closes but the cockpit one always stays open. Not good for a side opening canopy model.