Cant control any plane

sc_morpheus

Sounds like you are playing the game in GameMode. Either switch to simulation-mode in the settings or press F1 to enter a cockpit and leave the 3rd-Person-view.

Gigabyte GA-Z87-UD3H | i7 4470k @ 4.5 GHz | 16 GB DDR3 @ 2.133 Ghz | GTX 1080 | LG 55" @ 4K | Cougar 1000 W | Creative X-Fi Ti | TIR5 | CH HOTAS (with BU0836X-12 Bit) + Crosswind Pedals | Win10 64 HP | X-Keys Pro 20 & Pro 54 | 2x TM MFD

No you should be in the cockpit straight away on the quick start missions. I can't see how not having a joystick would affect this. I would suggest uninstalling and reinstalling the game (no need to activate or deactivate).

Nate

*Nate just finished chatting on HL with a couple of guys Called " Red Beard " and company if you catch my drift...this could be the problem here

they asked the same questions...:thumbup:

Hi

I am running into the exact same situation.

Whether I load Quick STart, or choose a random mission, i never get to control the plane. F1 doesn't work. F2-F11 works and i see airplans or objects on the ground

Any ideas?

Thanks

Interesting. If you guys can PM me your transaction IDs for FC2, I'll see about getting the devs involved. Also please upload tracks to demonstrate the issue.

• Like 1

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Reminder: SAM = Speed Bump :D

I used to play flight sims like you, but then I took a slammer to the knee - Yoda

Gentlemen if you look in the Temp folder in the Lock FC2 directory you will see a file called LastMissionTrack.trk

Run the game for 1 or 2 minutes, when you have this error, exit the game, then Upload LastMissionTrack.trk so we can see what's happening.

Nate