Banned a serial key that was bouth on 7 June in G2A

Japo32

It worked.. was the Polychop Gazelle. I was buying other serial keys because they worked and was legal. DCS changed the EULA after 5 months and now I see the first of maybe some keys blacklisted.

Asked for support in a ticket and they say they cannot do anything. 5 months after the boutht!! and ACTIVATED the same day!!!

Are you going to ban the rest of the CDKeys?

This is a post talking about the possibility of ban past serial keys:

https://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php?p=2945534&postcount=92

not was considered. We, the old costummers of that way where "safe".

NO! We are not safe.. and YES, ED can do something about it. I understand ED don't want to loose money. BUT THIS only should affect the NON-ACTIVATED KEYS from the moment the EULA changed.

This is not the way to consider your costummers, because I also continue buying stuff in ED shop.. BUT this way I won't for sure.

So please solve this and give us, the ones that bougth those keys time ago and activated a secure to use them forever. Put those keys in a whitelist please.

Thanks.

One user told me that the victim is ED because those keys where stolen. Of course me and I think other poeple don't know anything of that. We bought in Kinguin and G2A some modules, and never knew they where fraud ones.. as ED let us use them for several months.

What would I have done if where ED?

1. PUT a red banner as it is now, saying that Keys boutht from Kinguin and G2A or other external pages of CDKEyS are not allowed. Those are banned

2. The keys ACTIVATED before that date of the banner news, bought in that page, would be whitelisted for ever.

Of course I won't buy any other key in those pages.. I know now what happened. Yes... ED is the victim. BUT we (How many users did it) are not the victims neither.

Please solve it.

• ED Team

https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/support/faq/714/

Invalid DCS World Keys purchased from other sources

Only DCS World keys purchased from the DCS World E-shop and Steam are valid and can be activated in the Module Manager.

Any DCS World keys purchased from other sources are invalid and are simply trying to re-sell keys that are bound to other users.

Such sites include Kinguin and CDExpress.

If you purchase such invalid DCS World keys from these sites, we cannot help you. We suggest you contact these sites for a refund.

if you have a key that has been blacklisted or banned due to fraud contact the seller of those keys.

ED support can be contacted here https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/support/ if you have any further questions

Edited by BIGNEWY

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2