United Nations in DCS WORLD ?

KAMOV

Hi alls,why there is no faction united nations in DCS WORLD ? because there are already four helicopters (I think even seeing a version of the skin United Nations for UH-1 Iroquois ) and it is just enough to add some skins vehicles (already present in DCS WORLD) :thumbup:

and add this faction in neutral

• Like 1

La Plume est plus forte que l epee

[sIGPIC][sIGPIC]785371NewBan127Thinvisible4.png

[/sIGPIC]

Amateurs de voilures tournantes,les inscriptions sont ouvertes

BS 2/MI-8/MIG 21 DOC en Français =>

Dispo ICI

DCS WORLD Mes contributions =>

Cliquer LA

+12

But while they are at it, I would like to see a much more versatile teaming system. Red vs Blue can be much too simple for real life. Currently, it is not even possible to place units for countries set as "Neutral." Instead there should be no limit to the number of teams, defined by an integer value or a custom name or something. Teams should even be able to change during a mission, and units should be able to switch teams (commit mutiny).

A good example for this teaming scheme might be a Neutral UN mission that is patrolling near a combat zone, on a mission to protect civilians from war crimes. At the start, both sides would be neutral to the UN, but at some point, one (or both) of the sides could start shooting at civilians, maybe using chemical weapons, and they would be against the UN now, but still against each other.

I'm not an international law buff, and maybe some more creative people can think of a better scenario, but you probably get the idea.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

+1

It would really make sense in modern conflicts and battlefields.

How can you govern a country which has 246 varieties of cheese? Charles De Gaulle

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]