Tips and input on this potential setup

Let me start off by saying BUILDING MY OWN is out of the question. Just pretend it is not even an option. With that out of the way I am looking to upgrade from my laptop running dcs at 7 to 12 FPS to a gaming desktop.

I really have little to no knowledge of today's standards and "best" hardware etc. so here is the setup I came up with on this site.

http://www.ibuypower.com/Store/Intel_X79_Core_i7_Configurator/w/186997

Now what I am asking is for some helpful input and YOUR personal preference to the hardware I selected. If it was YOU making this purchasing decision what would you change? What do you suggest and why?

Things that get me is why is the Nvidia 770 with 4gb of ram less expensive than the 780 I chose with 3gb of RAM and what card would be better suited for DCS world. I am guessing it gets technical. Another thing is I chose for them to OC it 20%. What they don't explain though is whether or not the liquid cooling I chose can handle this 20%. Thoughts?

I am hoping to max out DCS world at 60 FPS on a single large monitor 1920x1080 resolution. That is the only thing I wish to accomplish with this computer and nothing more.

I sold a motorcycle for this desktop and I am looking to stay as close to or under $3000 if possible.

I realize I am asking a lot of you guys to come in and give your opinion but I would greatly appreciate it. Look forward to flying with you all in the future.

If your in the USA. And would like to send your $ 2875. Myself and at least a dozen other people here can put together a better system for you for dcs. And that would include pay for buliding it and the proper shipping and insurance.

My Specs. below

ASUS TUF Z390 Pro Gaming

I5 9600K@4.5 Ghz.

32 Gb. G. Skill Rip Jaw V DDR4 @ 3200

MSI Gaming 1070 TI

Samsung 970 EVO+ NVME Pcie 500GB

Samsung 850 EVO 500GB SSD

OCZ 120GB vertex 2 SSD

Win10 64 Pro

TM Warthog

TM Cougar

Samsuny Odyssey +

CH Pro Pedals

ASUS 32" 2560X1440 Main

Samsung 23" LED/LCD 1920X1080

Corsair TX 850W

Corsair H100i GTX

HAF 932

Personally I went for the spec in the pic below (Cost €1200 without case + PSU), with an overclock on the processor to 4.4ghz and 60fps is almost a minimum in DCS now.

Overclocking your processor is a MUST. It is not difficult and yields great benefit to DCS.

Nate

List.JPG.f6799778054bd43a0563c04f343b7483.JPG

I see both of you are running i5 CPUs. I'll have to look into them but are they preferred over i7? Thanks for the OCing tip I will definitely shoot for at least that amount.

EDIT: Just looked at the i5 desktop and I can stick in a GTX Titan for the exact same amount of money. I just don't know which would be technically better. The i7 with gtx 780 or the i5 with the gtx titan.

http://www.ibuypower.com/Store/Intel_Z87_Core_i5_Configurator/w/187014

Edited by Vintovka