Options>Special>Landing Seat Adjustment

REL

• ED Team

When ticked it will adjust the height of your seat for landing automatically when you deploy your gear.

Un-ticked the seat remains in the same position

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

It also moves the seat if engaging the guns or other equipment. Its meant to help users with NO TrackIR or similiar programs. If you have such Id recommend to disengage this feature because it then feels veeery unnatural :)

Agreed. I tried it for the first couple of days, thought I could adjust and learn to like it.

Nope.

Unchecked that option and everything immediately feels a whole lot better.

• 1 year later...

So the seat raising up and down with the gear extension is not a real feature of the aircraft? Just a game aid?

I know some aircraft do have adjustable seats for landing etc, but don't see this feature mentioned anywhere in the manual.

i9-13900K @ 6.2GHz oc | ASUS ROG MAXIMUS Z790 HERO | 64GB DDR5 5600MHz | iCUE H150i Liquid CPU Cooler | 24GB GeForce RTX 4090 | Windows 11 Home | 2TB Samsung 980 PRO NVMe | Corsair RM1000x | LG 48GQ900-B 4K OLED Monitor | CH Fighterstick | Ch Pro Throttle | CH Pro Pedals | TrackIR 5