Doesn't A-10C work with 1.5?

Fred00

I first tried to copy my A-10C installation directly from the old DCS folder to the same place in the Open Beta folder. When I start a mission all I see is the F10 map. I try to push the F1 key but I can't enter the cockpit. The F2 key works and I can see other planes.

So I try a new installation of A-10C into the Open Beta folder, however it complains that this version of A-10C is for DCS 1.2 and not for 1.5, but it's the only version I can find on DCS webpage.

So, why can I not enter the plane when I load a mission and how can I fix this.

It's the same problem with FC3 btw.

I suspect that you have somehow corrupted your installation. Quickest and safest way to try the open beta is by using the updater.

go to this thread: http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=147127

scroll down and you 'll find the insturctions on how to do it.

I would however, before doing that, repair your current install in order to bring it back to its normal state

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Intel i7 6700K @ 4.2, MSI M5 Z170A Gaming, NZXT X61 Kraken liquid cooler, PNY Nvidia GTX 1080 Founders Edition, 16GB Corsair Vengeance 3000 Mhz C15, samsung 840 evo SSD, CoolerMaster 1000W Gold rated PSU, NZXT Noctis 450 cabinet, Samsung S240SW 24' 1920x1200 LED panel, X-52 Pro Flight stick. W10 Pro x64 1809, NO antivirus EVER

I think you are missing the point of his post. His 1.5 is working, but it is not recognizing his A-10C module. I have I think the same issue. All other modules work, but the A-10C module does not and it will not allow me to enter the key in module manager.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Gigabyte GA97XSLI

Core i7 4790 @ 4.0 Ghz

MSI GTX 1080ti

32 Mb RAM DDR3-2133

512GB SSD for DCS

HP Reverb VR HMD

Thrustmaster Warthog & MFG Crosswind

I think you are missing the point of his post. His 1.5 is working, but it is not recognizing his A-10C module. I have I think the same issue. All other modules work, but the A-10C module does not and it will not allow me to enter the key in module manager.

Yes, same for me. I can't enter my keys. It just says "no key" next to my modules and there's no way to enter any keys either.

Btw, I switched from Steam to standalone release version a couple of weeks ago. Still I haven't once been promted to enter my keys, and all my modules have worked anyway! Should that even be possible? I just downloaded and installed them and they worked. Not so much in 1.5 though...

My A-10C was bought direct from ED, I still have the receipt with the transaction and serial numbers. So I am not sure what is going on. Sure would like to get it working.....

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Gigabyte GA97XSLI

Core i7 4790 @ 4.0 Ghz

MSI GTX 1080ti

32 Mb RAM DDR3-2133

512GB SSD for DCS

HP Reverb VR HMD

Thrustmaster Warthog & MFG Crosswind

Okay, I've got mine working now by using the DCS Updater to switch my release version to the Open Beta instead of using a separate install for the Beta. See link below on how to do the switch:

http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=114030

glad to hear that

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Intel i7 6700K @ 4.2, MSI M5 Z170A Gaming, NZXT X61 Kraken liquid cooler, PNY Nvidia GTX 1080 Founders Edition, 16GB Corsair Vengeance 3000 Mhz C15, samsung 840 evo SSD, CoolerMaster 1000W Gold rated PSU, NZXT Noctis 450 cabinet, Samsung S240SW 24' 1920x1200 LED panel, X-52 Pro Flight stick. W10 Pro x64 1809, NO antivirus EVER