New theme music - Spitfire trailer

Hawkeye60

I just love this music as it fits so well with this aircraft.

I recorded it using my team speak mic (very good quality) in a large room from the site through a surround system.

There is a little echo.

Anyone with a better copy, please post!

About nine minutes long.

Includes a back up MainMenuLoop file.

Place in the Spitfire/Sound/EditorMusic folder. Overwrite.

Enjoy!

Update, new link.

Both editor music files are now the same. Removes noise at the beginning.

copy the folder EditorMusic to the Spitfire folder. Allow over write.

Includes back ups of original.

JSGME ready

https://www.dropbox.com/s/jijfr9o0ajahcgb/New%20Theme.zip?dl=0

Edited by Hawkeye60
New link
  • Like 1

"Yeah, and though I work in the valley of Death, I will fear no Evil. For where there is one, there is always three. I preparest my aircraft to receive the Iron that will be delivered in the presence of my enemies. Thy ALCM and JDAM they comfort me. Power was given unto the aircrew to make peace upon the world by way of the sword. And when the call went out, Behold the "Sword of Stealth". And his name was Death. And Hell followed him. For the day of wrath has come and no mercy shall be given."

Thank you!
You are welcome!

We need a clean version.

Skate?

Are the files available as wav's?

"Yeah, and though I work in the valley of Death, I will fear no Evil. For where there is one, there is always three. I preparest my aircraft to receive the Iron that will be delivered in the presence of my enemies. Thy ALCM and JDAM they comfort me. Power was given unto the aircrew to make peace upon the world by way of the sword. And when the call went out, Behold the "Sword of Stealth". And his name was Death. And Hell followed him. For the day of wrath has come and no mercy shall be given."

• 2 weeks later...

I converted the audio from the youtube video into the ogg format. This is allowed, I hope? The sound is higher quality, and the musical theme suits my taste better than the default score. The folder in the zip file is JSGME ready.

Enjoy!:drink:

Spitfire Theme Music.zip

Edited by gavagai
JSGME ready
  • Like 1

P-51D | Fw 190D-9 | Bf 109K-4 | Spitfire Mk IX | P-47D | WW2 assets pack | F-86 | Mig-15 | Mig-21 | Mirage 2000C | A-10C II | F-5E | F-16 | F/A-18 | Ka-50 | Combined Arms | FC3 | Nevada | Normandy | Straight of Hormuz | Syria

• 1 month later...

The link in the first post became damaged somehow.

I discovered this with the 2.05 update.

This has been corrected.

Now JSGME ready.