Recent AI Changes have caused AI Collisions

Sabre-TLA

We learned today that recent AI timing changes have caused some AI aircraft to crash into landing aircraft and other AI vehicles due to changes in the AI starting timing in the campaign missions for this campaign.

We have updated all the campaign files and submitted them to ED for inclusion in the next patch.

The practice missions are ok but please continue to report any issues you find while playing.

You can report them in this Forum or to us at mapleflagmissions@gmail.com.

Thanks.

F-15C-User-Bar-ACM.v2.jpg

MapleFlagMissions - Read Our Blog for Updates

• 4 weeks later...

Yes I think im seeing this on a-a refuelling, mission 2, advanced training. When trying to land, I get the runway occupied thing. After 3 missed approaches, I got down low and could see a c-130 at the end of the runway, and 4 f-16's parked behind, sitting there. Had to abort in the end.

*edit* The c-130 is there at the start of the mission, and seems to have ran something else off the end of the runway as there is a charred heap of something in the grass lol.

i5-7600K @ 4.8 | 32GB | 1080 | Rift S | TM MFD & WH HOTAS-10mm ext + TFRP

Yes. Hopefully the next patch will contain the updates to fix this issue.

To roll back your DCS install you can read the thread here. You can update back to the latest version again just by running the Update DCS shortcut or the game may prompt you to update again.

Summary of the instructions to roll back:

From a Command Prompt Window change to the bin directory in your DCS World install and run the DCS_updater.exe:

<your drive letter>:\Program Files\Eagle Dynamics\DCS World\bin> DCS_updater.exe update 1.5.6.3930

F-15C-User-Bar-ACM.v2.jpg

MapleFlagMissions - Read Our Blog for Updates