I'm not really sure about how much you people need this, but, here I go... :D

I also posted that on LOCKONFILES

1. Open your SST Profile by right-clicking on the SST icon in your taskbar:

Image1-2.jpg

2. Scroll to the desired axis you would like to set as bands:

Image2-1.jpg

3. You get something like this:

Image3-1.jpg

4. Click with your mouse somewhere in this area (that way you set the span of the band; it can be edited afterwards):

Image4-1.jpg

5. Bands could look like this:

Image5.jpg

6. It is important that you click the green checkmark, otherwise your bands won't be saved:

Image6.jpg

7. Then you can program each band with a keystroke, macro or an advanced command:

Image7.jpg

8. Then you save your profile as usual:

Image8.jpg

Image9.jpg

9. And apply your profile to the HOTAS/Pedals:

Image10.jpg

10. Enjoy your flight! :)

• Like 2

What keystrokes, macros etc. would one typically assign to these "bands?"

I have Zoom view mapped in bands because the LOMAC axis jitters and shakes CONSTANTLY. (TrackIR 2 Pro) Rock solid and easy to control this way.

The MFD range axis doesn't work right in the SU25t, but I cannot make it work right with bands either ATM. I even tried mapping a blank band between each active one- it crashes the whole computer.

I have Zoom view mapped in bands because the LOMAC axis jitters and shakes CONSTANTLY. (TrackIR 2 Pro) Rock solid and easy to control this way.

The MFD range axis doesn't work right in the SU25t, but I cannot make it work right with bands either ATM. I even tried mapping a blank band between each active one- it crashes the whole computer.

Thanks Konkussion and yes I hear you. That was why I had actually asked the question. I had tried a while back mapping certain things to the "bands" but have had the same issues as you describe. I finally gave up and figured no one else must use them either.

I don't know why LOCKON would not be able to handle this.:(