Where to park at the end of the missions?

I just completed AAT01. At the end of the mission, after landing on runway 7, I was told to exit right and take the first open reventment on the left.

After coming to a complete stop, I never got the "you have 2 minutes to complete your shutdown procedure" message. I shutdown as normal and after exiting, had a 100 mission rating. So luckily, this didn't affect me on this mission, but I have 9 more to go (then TTQ).

I've attached an image with a line added in blue starting about the point on got my taxi instructions and where I parked.

Spots S25-27 in this diagram are hardened shelters with closed doors, so I couldn't park in them in the sim. S28 had an A-10 parked already, so was skipped. I tried coming to a stop in A30 and did not get any message, so I went to A29, that seemed to be the most direct interpretation of the message.

Could anyone circle or point me to where I am expected to park? Thank you!

Diagram.jpeg.5c19441efc23b96595d148332b0a6bd9.jpeg

The trigger surrounds the whole airfield so you should be able to park anywhere within the airfield bounds.

We did away with the 2 min shutdown procedure in the AAT campaign since you already passed it in the BFT campaign we didn't feel it was warranted in this more advanced campaign.

F-15C-User-Bar-ACM.v2.jpg

MapleFlagMissions - Read Our Blog for Updates