[REPORTED]Patriot SAM Bug

Patrion AI not enough clever

@Axelerator: I run few test with your patriot site, but I used the non internal jamming capable MiG-29A. The Speed, altitude and the perpendicular angle to the STR is more than enough to loose the target. I reproduced with other parameters the short lived missiles.

In my opinion the launch logic is more important to be fixed.

But the Patriot must be capable to reacquisite of the target and continue the missile's guidance.

It's dangerous to explode a guidance loosed missile just a few meters above the site.

In my track 4 missiles wasted rather than a single to a non manoveuring target. Flying similar path to yours, but with worser parameters to survivalability. (The weather was the same calm as yours. The whole Patriot site was the same, and excellent as yours.)

excellent_patriot_4misses_to_noReactionToThreatTarget.trk

GTX 1070 8GB, 16GB DDR3, W8.1 on SSD, DCS on another SSD

• 1 month later...
  • ED Team

Hi

sorry for over looking this thread, I have been busy. :)

We have this already reported. Hopefully we will see changes soon in a public version

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2