Wing tanks dumping fuel?

Woody01

I just tried to fly a long range strike on the Crimea map at Nap of the Earth and on the first run after I went inverted so I could pull low after cresting a ridge line all of a sudden both wing tanks emptied to zero. I thought this odd but didn't then have the fuel to complete the mission, never fear a tanker is near... I took fuel but realised when I looked out and saw the Carrier Air Group underneath us that because I used my centreline tank first then jettisoned it I didn't have the fuel I needed despite the tanker, the wing tanks refuelled ok but I decided to abort the refuel, land and rearm, managed a nice Case 1 recovery, refuelled and set off again. When I got to the same ridgeline I bunted instead of going inverted and again the fuel in the wing tanks drain almost instantly to zero. WTF?

I'm just not sure if its something I am doing wrong (I am switching my centre tank first to override to drain it first then punch it, then switching to override on the wing tanks, then punch them) or if its a bug.

I'm watching my fuel page on my DDI's as I have the radar off for a 'quieter' approach.

Any ideas guys? Hornet 'feature', bug or dumb ass pilot?

The Flying Kiwis - Since ages ago...

Find us at https://www.simcentral.co.nz

Track file will be very helpful. I have experienced that however, I haven't flown with three bags.

Twitch Channel

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Virtual Thunderbirds, LLC | Sponsored by Thrustmaster

Z390 Aorus Xtreme, i9 9900k, G.SKILL TridentZ Series 32GB, 1080ti 11GB, Obutto R3Volution, Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog, TPR, Cougar MFDs, FSSB R3L, JetSeat, Oculus Rift S, Buddy-Fox A-10C UFC, F/A-18C UFC, Tek Creations F-16 ICP