DCS and HOTAS warthog throttle button 11 and 12 not working properly anymore

hi guys. Im running a hotas warthog throttle and facing a very weird issue.

the Dx button 11 and 12 aren't working properly anymore.

what does it mean.

In windows, in the game controller panel, these Dx input 11 and 12 are perfectly working when I press them.

In game, in the setup controller menu, they also work perfectly. I can affect them to any function, like chaff and flares in the hornet. When I later press these buttons in the controller menu, they properly call chaff and flares lines.

But, as soon as I am in game, in the airplane, when I press these buttons, nothing happens (yes, I am in bypass. this isn't the issue) . I have tried with many different airplanes, and many different affectations.

they all work in the controller menu, but as soon as in game, it doesn't work.

it is almost like it is a DCS coding issue.

Anyone has an idea whats going on ? your help is very much appreciated.

thank you for your time.

KR

Immel

EDIT : solved at the end of the thread

Edited by FZG_Immel
solved

[sIGPIC]https://forums.eagle.ru/signaturepics/sigpic70550_3.gif[/sIGPIC]

Asus Z390-H - SSD M.2 EVO 970 - Intel I9 @5.0ghz - 32gb DDR4 4000 - EVGA 3090 - Cougar FSSB + Virpil WRBRD + Hornet Stick - Thrustmaster TPR Pedal + WinWing MIP + Orion + TO and CO pannels - Track IR5

and it doesn't work in ANY DCS planes anymore. it only works in the controls menu.

WHat file could be corrupted in DCS making these buttons not working while actually flying ??? its a mystery

Asus Z390-H - SSD M.2 EVO 970 - Intel I9 @5.0ghz - 32gb DDR4 4000 - EVGA 3090 - Cougar FSSB + Virpil WRBRD + Hornet Stick - Thrustmaster TPR Pedal + WinWing MIP + Orion + TO and CO pannels - Track IR5

Clutching at straws but these haven't been bound to mouse controls or something in the UI layer have they?

AMD 5800X3D · MSI 4080 · Asus ROG Strix B550 Gaming  · HP Reverb Pro · 1Tb M.2 NVMe, 32Gb Corsair Vengence 3600MHz DDR4 · Windows 11 · Thrustmaster TPR Pedals · VIRPIL T-50CM3 Base, Alpha Prime R. VIRPIL VPC Rotor TCS Base. JetSeat

I checked and there is nothing else.

the crazy thing is that it work just fine in the controller setup window, either from the UI, or the game when pressing escape and adjust control, but once in game it doesn't work.

no matter what plane I take and whatever action I affect those buttons to.

and they work just fine in other simulators and games.

its crazy

I checked this and the only way that I could duplicate it was by turning the Master Arm off. I'm sure that you already made sure that the Master Arm was on. Module was the F/A-18C. Sorry, I was no help.

Digital Storm Lynx: i9-10850k (5.2 GHz): 64GB RAM (3200 MHz): 2TB SSD M.2 Samsung 970 EVO: 2TB Samsung HD: GEFORCE 2080 TI: Thrust Master WartHog (modified): TM F-18C joystick: Saitek Rudder Pedals: HP Reverb PRO: Volair Sim Cockpit: Current Stable Version of DCS :thumbup:

IRL Retired Maintainer of the AT-38B: F-4E/G: F-15A/B/C/D: and McDonnell Douglas/Boeing Technical Advisor for the F-15C/D. I drive trains now. :yawn:

ACTUALLY Baldrick NAILED it !!!

I went to the general section and there was nothing there...

and at that very moment, I remember that there was also the UI layer...

and then I went.. and saw.. and remember that I affected those 2 buttons to the VR zooms, for when using my HP reverb. which I am not using at the moment..

So I couldn't see it.

THANK YOU SO MUCH for your help !

Much appreciated !