Glass effect on instruments broken too

some1

Apart from multitude other issues reported with the lighting in the latest open beta, the glass effect on the instruments is broken in most of the aircraft. They glass is now either smoked white, or has very strong blue reflections at random angles (not from the sun, the sun is in front of the cockpit).

tMSJdhD.jpg

67npX0h.jpg

7t113Yb.jpg

FIoAFk0.jpg

jxLevKF.jpg

Hardware: VPForce Rhino, FSSB R3 Ultra, Virpil T-50CM, Hotas Warthog, Winwing F15EX, Slaw Rudder, GVL224 Trio Throttle, Thrustmaster MFDs, Saitek Trim wheel, Trackir 5, Quest Pro

I didn't check from my side but the pics you posted show that they tried to apply a glass effect to the gauges. I believe there was no glass effect for quite a long time

FC3 | UH-1 | Mi-8 | A-10C II | F/A-18 | Ka-50 III | F-14 | F-16 | AH-64 Mi-24 | F-5 | F-15E| F-4| Tornado

Persian Gulf | Nevada | Syria | NS-430 | Supercarrier // Wishlist: CH-53 | UH-60

Youtube

MS FFB2 - TM Warthog - CH Pro Pedals - Trackir 5

There was always a glass effect, but now it has been dialled to 11.

Hardware: VPForce Rhino, FSSB R3 Ultra, Virpil T-50CM, Hotas Warthog, Winwing F15EX, Slaw Rudder, GVL224 Trio Throttle, Thrustmaster MFDs, Saitek Trim wheel, Trackir 5, Quest Pro

dunno. I was huritng my mk1 eyeball trying to see some glassy effects on my planes and choppers. But I beleive we had much realistic glass effect at least with uh1

FC3 | UH-1 | Mi-8 | A-10C II | F/A-18 | Ka-50 III | F-14 | F-16 | AH-64 Mi-24 | F-5 | F-15E| F-4| Tornado

Persian Gulf | Nevada | Syria | NS-430 | Supercarrier // Wishlist: CH-53 | UH-60

Youtube

MS FFB2 - TM Warthog - CH Pro Pedals - Trackir 5

dunno. I was huritng my mk1 eyeball trying to see some glassy effects on my planes and choppers. But I beleive we had much realistic glass effect at least with uh1

The F-18 doesn't have a real glass effect, as the gauges, DDIs and, canopy and HUD glass lack appropriate roughmet files. But the F-14, for example, had extremely good glass effects from day 1. Something is up with the lighting.

The vCVW-17 is looking for Hornet and Tomcat pilots and RIOs. Join the vCVW-17 Discord.

CVW-17_Profile_Background_VFA-34.png

F/A-18C, F-15E, AV-8B, F-16C, JF-17, A-10C/CII, M-2000C, F-14, AH-64D, BS2, UH-1H, P-51D, Sptifire, FC3
-
i9-13900K, 64GB @6400MHz RAM, 4090 Strix OC, Samsung 990 Pro