Black Shark X52 Pro Profile

02-27-09

Updated Black Shark Profile, includes pedals profile

Hi,

I should have put the profile here (I had posted in the BS forum a little while ago..).

Anyways,,, I have a zip file with lots of Profiles for several flight sims. Take the Black Shark Saitek X52 Pro profile, after unzipping it with program like Winzip into an empty directory, copy and place the profile in the appropriate directory on your computer. Also included is a Saitek Pedals profile setup with the toebrake for Black Shark.

:joystick:

note: Profile is also up for download at:

http://www.saitekforum.com/ in the game profiles forum.

02-27-09_Saitek_X52Pro_Profiles.zip

Edited by Ramstein
updated profile

ASUS Strix Z790-H, i9-13900, WartHog HOTAS and MFG Crosswind

G.Skill 64 GB Ram, 2TB SSD

EVGA Nvidia RTX 2080-TI

55" Sony OLED TV, Oculus VR

Wicaeed, in the Saitek flight control system icon in the windows right system tray, did you choose the profile to enable it? maybe you should ask in the Saitek forums..

http://www.saitekforum.com/

Skyfox: I have WinXP 32 so I have no clue about Vista.

Edited by Ramstein

ASUS Strix Z790-H, i9-13900, WartHog HOTAS and MFG Crosswind

G.Skill 64 GB Ram, 2TB SSD

EVGA Nvidia RTX 2080-TI

55" Sony OLED TV, Oculus VR

I get an error when I select the profile, saying it doesn't contain a profile for X52 - Pro, the device has not been profiled.

Or something.

that is because u have wrong drivers for ur stick and wrong software..go to saitek website download most recent drivers and install it after u done thta install software also most recent one and it will work.

mm interesting. Got the new software...it PARTIALLY works in BS (but it got rid of the new 3D view that was SO nice) but it's still recognizing the precision slider as my throttle, and for some reason the game crashes A LOT now.

mm interesting. Got the new software...it PARTIALLY works in BS (but it got rid of the new 3D view that was SO nice) but it's still recognizing the precision slider as my throttle, and for some reason the game crashes A LOT now.

Get the new beta off their website it's got a picture to show the buttons.

Theres a thread on the crashing also , its related to a file in the game folder. Delete the lua-direct_output.dll from your \Ka-50\bin\stable folder and the crashes will go away.

Edited by Slayer

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

System Specs

Intel I7-3930K, Asrock EXTREME9, EVGA TITAN, Mushkin Chronos SSD, 16GB G.SKILL Ripjaws Z series 2133, TM Warthog and MFD's, Saitek Proflight Combat pedals, TrackIR 5 + TrackClip PRO, Windows 7 x64, 3-Asus VS2248H-P monitors, Thermaltake Level 10 GT, Obutto cockpit

• 1 month later...

Nice going Ramstein this will help a lot of people.

Asus ROG Crosshair Hero VIII , Ryzen 3900X, Nzxt Kraken Z73, Vengence RBG Pro DDR4 3600mhz 32 GB, 2x Corsair MP 600 pcie4 M.2 2 TB , 2x Samsung Qvo SSD 2x TB, RTX 3090 FE, EVGA PSU 800watt, Steelseries Apex Pro. TM WartHog,TM TPR, Track IR, TM 2 x MFD, Asus VG289Q, Virpil Control Panel#2

• 4 weeks later...
02-27-09

Updated Black Shark Profile, includes pedals profile

Hi,

I should have put the profile here (I had posted in the BS forum a little while ago..).

Anyways,,, I have a zip file with lots of Profiles for several flight sims. Take the Black Shark Saitek X52 Pro profile, after unzipping it with program like Winzip into an empty directory, copy and place the profile in the appropriate directory on your computer. Also included is a Saitek Pedals profile setup with the toebrake for Black Shark.

:joystick:

Hello-

I installed the latest beta2 drivers, installed and unzip your profile into the correct folder, open the editor I can see all the stuff in the editor but cant profile the stick. if I right click on the little traybar joysick icon the profile shows but when i select it it says no profile found. Im running XP

thanks for any help confused.gif

progress.gif

• 2 years later...
  • 8 years later...

I'll grab Ramsteins great profile once again....been away for years can't remember a single thing.

Asus ROG Crosshair Hero VIII , Ryzen 3900X, Nzxt Kraken Z73, Vengence RBG Pro DDR4 3600mhz 32 GB, 2x Corsair MP 600 pcie4 M.2 2 TB , 2x Samsung Qvo SSD 2x TB, RTX 3090 FE, EVGA PSU 800watt, Steelseries Apex Pro. TM WartHog,TM TPR, Track IR, TM 2 x MFD, Asus VG289Q, Virpil Control Panel#2