Mission Associated Files in FC2

Ok, in FC2 the zipped mission file structure (.miz) offers some files, such as "server.lua", "view.lua" etc. to be associated with the mission, and in turn be forced on a client during MP games...

So my question is, what are the names of all the possible files that can go here? is there a definitive list somewhere?

Also, wouldn't it be great to have "rearm.lua" to also be enforced by the mission as one of the files?! Surely thats a must for the patch! :helpsmilie:

That way mission makers can do alot more with variety of payload reload options and pilots will have more choices when reloading on the ground... because as it stands now, we cant do much, especially when "rearm.lua" is integrity checked to prevent "LOPE" style cheating...

So for example, currently the Su-27 does NOT have the option to rearm with say 6x P27ERs, 2x 73s and ECM (which btw i reckon would be its primary payload in RL due to lower available numbers of ETs)

Basically we are stuck with only ONE standard payload for A2A when we rearm, which is enough as its the best payload (4x ERs & 2x ETs, etc), but this is still limited as sometimes more ERs can be handy, especially depending on evolving mission conditions... Instead we have a list of quite useless A2A/A2G mixed options in there by default... :noexpression: which IMO are of not much use...

Im sure this issue is even more magnified for strike AC given they have such a wide range of payloads!

Anyone up to speed on this?

Breakshot_Sig_2.jpg

Tim "Breakshot" Mytrofanov | C.O. of 51 ПВО / 100 КИАП Regiments | twitch.tv/51breakshot

Those files seem to be created when you record an intro track for a missions (not 100% sure).

I've tested some days ago to put rearm files in .miz file but didn't work. Would be cool because then you'll be able to enforce mod, settings, etc. without installation in the clients.

AMD Ryzen 1400 // 16 GB DDR4 2933Mhz // Nvidia 1060 6GB // W10 64bit // Microsoft Sidewinder Precision 2

I'll throw in the quesion as a Feature request, inclusion of rearm.lua - it makes sense.

Bugs have higher priority of course, so don't get your hopes up too soon. :)

The mind is like a parachute. It only works when it's open | The important thing is not to stop questioning