Su25 Damages

Fish

Nice landing. I haven't seen the Su-25 nose cone get blown off and the gear not deploying fully in in FC2. Looked very good. May I suggest you pickle your empty rocket pods and everything else next time in an emergency :) Also, if you use a Nivida card make to set 'Texture Filtering - Negative LOD bias' to Clamp. It prevents shimmering textures in the distance.

edit: Yes Vek. Scary stuff :)

• Like 1

May I suggest you pickle your empty rocket pods and everything else next time in an emergency :)

edit: Yes Vek. Scary stuff :)

Could not ditch the load. That is what caused the clicking sound u hear, but nothing dropped off the rails. Guess damage inflicted caused that also. Tried to pickle also but same result

Edited by Fish

Fish's Flight Sim Videos

[sIGPIC]I13700k, RTX4090, 64gb ram @ 3600, superUltraWide 5120x1440, 2560x1440, 1920x1080, Warthog, Tusba TQS, Reverb VR1000, Pico 4, Wifi6 router, 360/36 internet[/sIGPIC]

LOL my wingman had the same fate and was still able to fight. AIs are tough b&%#es when they have damage but when a manpad tries to shoot at them they turn tail and run like schoolgirls (Jettison weapons, tanks etc)

Awesome landing btw :thumbup:

Edited by Mercury

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Specs: i7 920, GTX295, 6GB Corsair Dominator 1600Mhz, 1TB WD, ASUS P6T Deluxe, 1000W Corsair PSU,

Coolermaster Cosmos "S" case, X-52pro, TrackIR 4