A way to identify sensor looking at / SPI inside zone or the like?

shagrat

I am searching the forum for some time now for a neat trick to do something like "The-point-the-TGP-is-looking-at is inside zone XYZ"...

Why? Hm, there are some situations where I'd like to simply let the pilot know, if he is looking at the correct convoy, house whatever. Also a reconnaissance mission where you are required to identify the threats would be nice etc.

I was just looking into the MIST thread from Speed and Grimes, but it seems the script engine is not up to the task.

So if anybody has an idea apart from "Unit inside Zone" combined with "Unit's altitude..." please let me know.

Anyway a normal Trigger condition for specific sensor's point would be brilliant :music_whistling:

Shagrat

- Flying Sims since 1984 -:pilotfly:

Win 10 | i5 10600K@4.1GHz | 64GB | GeForce RTX 3090 - Asus VG34VQL1B  | TrackIR5 | Simshaker & Jetseat | VPForce Rhino Base & VIRPIL T50 CM2 Stick on 200mm curved extension | VIRPIL T50 CM2 Throttle | VPC Rotor TCS Plus/Apache64 Grip | MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals | WW Top Gun MIP | a hand made AHCP | 2x Elgato StreamDeck (Buttons galore)