Hi, guys

I noticed something weird with the HDR on DCS World while I was on the final with my P-51D Mustang, the HDR went dark without any reason, this problem also happened before on the Beta 1.2.8 . I've changed my VGA driver and the problem still happening sometimes, the only way to fix it is setting the HDR to NORMAL or OFF.

Anybody notice something like that? I've checked the temperatures but everthing is normal on my PC.

Thanks

Intel 8700K@4.7ghz(all cores) / 32Gb DDR4 /WD Black SN750 Heatsink 500gb (DCS Only) / MSI GeForce RTX 2070 GAMING Z 8G / Windows 10 PRO / VPC WarBRD Base + Warthog Stick + Foxx Mount / Thrustmaster TPR pedals / Thustmaster MFD / Thrustmaster Warthog throttle + Monstertech chair mount

Hi, guys

I noticed something weird with the HDR on DCS World while I was on the final with my P-51D Mustang, the HDR went dark without any reason, this problem also happened before on the Beta 1.2.8 . I've changed my VGA driver and the problem still happening sometimes, the only way to fix it is setting the HDR to NORMAL or OFF.

Anybody notice something like that? I've checked the temperatures but everthing is normal on my PC.

Thanks

I've reduced the sunglare and strength slightly in the shaders package, you could try this and see if it helps

http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=113374

HDR by design makes the brightest points really bright and the darkest points really dark. Its likely a flaw in the implementation as I have experienced it as well. It happens when the sun gets obscured from view at some randomly specific angle.

Yes, but this problem that I'm talking just disappear only if I restart the game. It's the same issue that you experienced?

Intel 8700K@4.7ghz(all cores) / 32Gb DDR4 /WD Black SN750 Heatsink 500gb (DCS Only) / MSI GeForce RTX 2070 GAMING Z 8G / Windows 10 PRO / VPC WarBRD Base + Warthog Stick + Foxx Mount / Thrustmaster TPR pedals / Thustmaster MFD / Thrustmaster Warthog throttle + Monstertech chair mount