Rubber efficient

Zinou

Hi

I saw that problem had been already discussed but i spend many time to fix it.

My rubber is checked and calibrated.Hardware/driver ok

But i can't use it on runway.Very sharp and light turn always finished in grass....very boring in multiplayer.

Someone can tell me clearly what to do.It talked about "invert Toe Brakes settings" but i can't find any "Toe brakes" in menu.

So what is the right setting in menu or somewhere to use that ....... nose wheel:music_whistling:

Thanks a lot

If you are trying to make tight turns in the latest patch of the F-15C, you cannot use brakes to do it, the main gear are not far enough apart.

You have to hold the "S" key and steer with the rudder controls. And you cannot be going too fast or you'll tip the plane over on to its wing.

The S key, or nose wheel steering range key, increases the angle the nose wheel swivels to turn the plane when taxiing.

Yeah the new professional flight model on the F-15C includes some things that are not strictly flight related, like the more accurate ground handling physics;, narrow wheel track, separate axis controllable brakes (though not very useful for turning), the different nose wheel steering ranges, even the ability to disengage it on take-off (it automatically re-engages on landing), and some more advanced systems like the autopilot.

And while not controllable, other systems are modeled more thoroughly and taken into account for their effects on the flight and handling characteristics.

Yeah the new professional flight model on the F-15C includes some things that are not strictly flight related, like the more accurate ground handling physics;, narrow wheel track, separate axis controllable brakes (though not very useful for turning), the different nose wheel steering ranges, even the ability to disengage it on take-off (it automatically re-engages on landing), and some more advanced systems like the autopilot.

And while not controllable, other systems are modeled more thoroughly and taken into account for their effects on the flight and handling characteristics.

Do all these changes come with a new manual? :)

You can get the one they put out on Steam here:

http://cdn.akamai.steamstatic.com/steam/apps/250300/manuals/F-15C%20DCS%20Flaming%20Cliffs%20Flight%20Manual%20EN.pdf?t=1398888119

No idea why they don't include it in the download or on the DCS site.

There is also a forum post somewhere that explains the different levels of simulation for flight models and system models, but I didn't save that link, sorry.

I found the manual in DCS World/Mods/aircraft/F-15c/Doc.....dont know why it doesnt show up under All Programs>Eagle Dynamics>DCS World>Docs.....

Problem is, you only get that if you get the F-15C module, not if you get FC3, which has the same F-15C as the module, PFM and all. The FC3 manual doesn't include the upgraded bits of the F-15C, but the F-15C itself in FC3 does.

Edited by Magician

.... even the ability to disengage it on take-off (it automatically re-engages on landing),......

An feature to disengage NWS on takeoff, for me is completely useless. If I press that command - nose wheel is turned 90 degrees and breaks. Not the same as the "Anti-Skid" for A-10C. :huh:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]Everything is possible ...

An feature to disengage NWS on takeoff, for me is completely useless. If I press that command - nose wheel is turned 90 degrees and breaks. Not the same as the "Anti-Skid" for A-10C. :huh:

I hadn't tried it myself, if that's what happens then it is useless, unless you are doing it too early, should be at about 60 to 80 knots. I have the buttons I usually assign to nose wheel steering engage/disengage assigned to the steering range instead.

Okay, I tried it, seems to work fine, although it is like the "Nose wheel Maneuvering Range" key, in that it only disengages the steering while it is held down. It also increases the effectiveness of differential braking to turn the plane because the nose wheel won't fight the turn as it does when locked to the rudder pedals. Kinda like the P-51 with the stick forward.