"Profile Load" Button

I downloaded a Profile for my Joystick, but when I click in settings menu in the column to get the Profile Load button highlighted, it gets higlighted but there is no funktion...

I have read a thread to this problem and tried some things without success.

By the way, this thread was from the year 2012 ^^ I am new to this Sim, this looks like an very slow debugging. Please correct me when I am wrong!?

Thank you

i7-14700KF 5.6GHz Water Cooled /// ZOTAC RTX 4070 TI Super 16GB /// 32GB RAM DDR5 /// Win11 /// SSDs only

DCS - XP12 - MSFS2020

Without knowing exactly what you downloaded, it is difficult to guess the problem. However, the most likely problem is that with the current version (v.1.2.8 ), all previous lua based profiles will not work due to file structure changes.

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup:

It is an (older) Profile for the Thrustmaster Hotas X for the Warthog.

But the problem is that I generally dont get any window or menu for loading a Profile when I click on it!

EDIT: From the Options in Main Menu it will work!

Edited by Rhinozherous

i7-14700KF 5.6GHz Water Cooled /// ZOTAC RTX 4070 TI Super 16GB /// 32GB RAM DDR5 /// Win11 /// SSDs only

DCS - XP12 - MSFS2020

It is an (older) Profile for the Thrustmaster Hotas X for the Warthog.

But the problem is that I generally dont get any window or menu for loading a Profile when I click on it!

EDIT: From the Options in Main Menu it will work!

I also get this same issue. Every time I unplug my stick and shelf it until I play next I have to reconfigure everything. Often I have been launching DCS in hopes to play, then find out the controls have been reset, so I opt to load up my saved configs and cannot from within the game. I have to quit out to the DCSWorld launcher and load em up in the options there. Only then to return to the game with some controls mapped again.

Asus MAXIMUS VI IMPACT

i7-4770k @ 4.2Ghz

16Gb PC3-19200 DDR3

256GB Samsung 840 Pro x2

ASUS GTX 970 STRIX

Fractal Design Node 304

It is only supposed to work from within the options menu. You cannot load a profile from within a running mission.

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup:

It is only supposed to work from within the options menu. You cannot load a profile from within a running mission.

Not very apparent with a visually functioning button.... but gotcha.

Asus MAXIMUS VI IMPACT

i7-4770k @ 4.2Ghz

16Gb PC3-19200 DDR3

256GB Samsung 840 Pro x2

ASUS GTX 970 STRIX

Fractal Design Node 304

Without knowing exactly what you downloaded, it is difficult to guess the problem. However, the most likely problem is that with the current version (v.1.2.8 ), all previous lua based profiles will not work due to file structure changes.

I've lost a whole day figuring this out :mad:

Waaaaa