Death Valley Mission

Rob8861

Hi Guys,

I am having an issue with the Death Valley mission in BS 2.

Basically, after the start up sequence (using the windows btn + home ) my right engine oil pressure never goes above 0. I cannot figure out why.

I tried shutting down and starting up again , but the oil pressure never goes up. I also tried contacting the ground crew for repair but they never do anything, even though they respond with "copy".

this is only happening with this mission. the rest are ok.

Is anyone experiencing the same problem? is there a way to manually fix this?

Thanks,

The track will definitely help. For some reasons, some missions do force different mappings than the ones currently active. It could be anything, axis or keystroke. I struggled with my trackir during a solo mission, as its roll axis was reversed. It was specific to the mission.

BTW, if you know the startup proc, give it a go and click aroud. I'm sure it would solve that for you.

Dude..

Try... finding the mission in your "Computer/Local Disk (C:) / USERS / "Your Name" /Saved Games/ DCS / Missions / that mission"....open the mission with 7 zip..or...Win Zip then see the configuration folders and "Delete" them....run the Mission...good luck!

16th Mojeaux out..

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Dude..

Try... finding the mission in your "Computer/Local Disk (C:) / USERS / "Your Name" /Saved Games/ DCS / Missions / that mission"....open the mission with 7 zip..or...Win Zip then see the configuration folders and "Delete" them....run the Mission...good luck!

16th Mojeaux out..

And how does that help with the engines????

"Blyat Naaaaa" - Izlom

For me the Autostartup runs wrong in this mission.

It opens the right cutoff valve to early and it switches the Ignition to early to the right engine.

I have added a Auto and a Manual Startup track.

Guys Try to learn and use the manual Startup.:thumbup:

Edited by Isegrim

"Blyat Naaaaa" - Izlom

For me the Autostartup runs wrong in this mission.

It opens the right cutoff valve to early and it switches the Ignition to early to the right engine.

I have added a Auto and a Manual Startup track.

I love watching tracks, thanks =) Tried it again manually today and no problems. Still have no clue what went wrong with the other manual start yesterday... Turing complete + a stochastic variable? :p

Guys Try to learn and use the manual Startup.:thumbup:

Indeed. Not only you'll have some fun, but it's also a good way to dig deeper in the sim: it will help you understand some systems connections, what does what, and so on. If you really wanna get hardcore, do the whole startup as described in the manual, including systems tests. After that you'll feel like your in your kitchen.

Anyway, the mission start looks strange, on the editor. I wonder if it has a supported the new patches well. I'm no editor guru, mind you, but something is kind of fishy. The way the helo group is dispatched on the airport is awkward.

Hi,

I tried the manual startup sequence and everything worked as expected. I guess the autostartup is buggy in this mission. Regardless, I've been taking some time to learn the manual seq so I wont need the cheat :)

Thanks again for your help.