Can't connect to a MP server

camsr

Thank you but the firewall is checked on the list of things "not the problem".

I think I might have changed something in windows or possibly DCS configs that caused this problem. I just fresh updated, should I also run a repair just in case? If this does not work, can you guys help me troubleshoot? I know it's a really simple fix!

I have this or similar problem every now and again. I have to switch to task manager and force close DCS. It then brings me back to the main DCS start screen. I click on multiplayer again and it lets me log in.

I was in your boat a few months ago. I ended up re-installing to a different directory and that solved it. Something on my machine was interfering with the exe connecting properly, but i never could figure out what. disabled firewall, windows defender, windows firewall, the works, but never located the offender.

I was in your boat a few months ago. I ended up re-installing to a different directory and that solved it. Something on my machine was interfering with the exe connecting properly, but i never could figure out what. disabled firewall, windows defender, windows firewall, the works, but never located the offender.

Maybe the problem is that I copied each old version to a neighboring directory for backup, and it may somehow be interfering with the new install. I only did this because I didn't know about the backup000 directory :P I will try deleting the EXEs and configs out of those folders.