Keyboard Command list Blank

F16wannabe

Hey guys,

I went on today to do a mission and noticed none of my commands were working. I went into the options and looked at the keyboard commands and everything was blank for the A-10C Sim Commands. I went to the saved games config folders and noticed my keyboards.diff.lua is missing from there. How can I restore this without having to redo every button myself? Any help would be appreciated. Thank you.

Robert

Would a Repair fix this? (I believe it's in your Start menu - Eagle Dynamics - DCS - Repair).

Windows 10 Home, Intel Core i7-9700K @ 4.6GHz, Gigabyte GTX 1070 G1 Gaming (8GB VRAM) on 34" LG curved monitor @ 3440x1440, 32GB RAM, TrackIR 3 (with Vector Expansion), Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS, Saitek Combat Pedals, Thrustmaster Cougar MFDs.

Repair will not affect anything in the Saved Games folder. If the saved settings file has been deleted then I suspect you are stuck with doing it over.

Delete the entire A-10C sim input folder and then let the sim recreate it from scratch.

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup: