Can anyone help me with TeamSpeak3 problem?

Please disregard this post, I found a way to fix the problem in the Control Panel.

Hi,

I have been trying to set up TeamSpeak 3 and have run into a problem that I thought that someone could maybe help me with. In the Setup Wizard where I go to test the microphone on my headset in regards to how much volume is being generated (using Push to Talk) I click ‘Begin Test’ and hold my hotkey and speak and nothing shows on the volume scale at all. I did look into what the Setup Wizard recommended which was to change the capture device used to capture audio and I still could not find a way to get the volume to show up on the scale of the Setup Wizard. I checked that the mute button for my headset was off and that the chat volume was fully up but with no luck. I right-clicked the speaker icon in the bottom right of my screen and went to playback and selected my headset and clicked properties. I then set the ‘green jack front in’ (the green jack I use is at the front on my PC) volume level to full as it was on zero and ran the setup wizard again but with no luck. I could not see my headset under the 'Recording' section, the only microphone there was showing up as not connected (Realtek High Definition Audio). Do I need to somehow set up my headset microphone under the 'Recording' section?

Could anyone help me out with how to get this volume to register in this setup process? If I leave this as it is will I be able to speak when in a sim with others using TeamSpeak 3 and will they be able to hear me? I am using a Turtle Beach Earforce X12 PC/Xbox 360 headset that plugs into a USB port as well as a green jack (at the same time).

I plan to put a post on the TS forums also but thought someone here might be able to help.

Thanks very much,

OZTRIPWIRE

Specs- Intel Core i7-4770 CPU @3.40GHz LGA 1150, 8GB Corsair DDR3 1600MHz RAM, 64 bit operating system, Leadtek GTX 660TI PCI-E 2GB 192-bit DDR5 graphics card, Gigabyte GA-Z87-HD3 4xDDR3 motherboard. My sound card is a 256MB RAM 3-core MDX Intel ® Display Audio, NVIDIA High Definition Audio and Realtek High Definition Audio.

Edited by ozTRipwiRE
Found way to fix problem in Control Panel

Hey,

I heard that the frontpanel isnt always the best choice for a Headset. A friend of me had a similar problem like you and solved it by putting it directly in the Mainboard. Maybe it helps you.

Regards

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Never parachute into an area you've just bombed

You never have too much fuel, unless you burn.