landing gears bug

mipko

Hello,

Sorry if this has been reported, I couldn't find it on the forum.

There is a problem with landing gears in latest update. You can retract gears while on the ground.

There is also weird problem of spinning/rotating external view which lasts until you take control of the airplane.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QjtETxwA2SA&feature=youtu.be

regards

Mirko

If I remember correctly, you can retract the LG on every Russian Airplane while on the Ground.

But I have that Camera Bug too. Not every Time and only if I'm in SP

Modules: Well... all of 'em

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Motherboard: ASUS Maximus VIII Hero | CPU: i7-6700K @ 4.6GHz | RAM: 32GB Corsair Vengance LPX DDR4 | GPU: GTX TITAN X (Maxwell) | SSD1: 256GB NVMe SSD System | SSD2: 250GB Games | HDD 4TB WD Red

Not sure about the camera, I have a similar problem when playing Dead Space if my joystick is connected. Could it be one of your joysticks or another controller connected?

About raising the landing gear on the ground, it can be done in many aircraft.

http://www.f-16.net/g3/f-16-photos/album30/aec

Real aircraft have some safety features but it can be done. Hard to simulated this, I think Mig-21Bis is the first one to simulate some of the safety features and that caused how many thread asking how to raise the LG?

To whom it may concern,

I am an idiot, unfortunately for the world, I have a internet connection and a fondness for beer....apologies for that.

Thank you for you patience.

Many people don't want the truth, they want constant reassurance that whatever misconception/fallacies they believe in are true..

If I remember correctly, you can retract the LG on every Russian Airplane while on the Ground.

But I have that Camera Bug too. Not every Time and only if I'm in SP

But should you be able to lower them again. Had the main wheels lower but nose wheel stay up on the Mig21. Then was able to take off with the nose scraping across the runway at 300 kmh with no sparks.

InWin S Frame with Asus Z170 | i7-6700K @ 4.5 Water Cooled CPU and Graphics | 16GB DDR4 | GTX1070 | 240GB M.2 SSD | Warthog Hotas | MFG Crosswind | 40" Samsung 4K | CV1 | Replica MB Mk10 Ejection Seat with Gametrix 908