Controller woes

What controllers are you using?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]WIN 10, i7 10700, 32GB DDR4, RTX 2080 Super, Crucial 1TB SSD, Samsung EVO 850 500GB SSD, TM Warthog with 10cm extension, TIR5, MFG Crosswind Pedals, Wheelstand Pro, LG 40" 4K TV, Razer Black Widow Ultimate KB[/size]

I see the community has changed a bit since I left, hmm oh well, I now know where to NOT ask for help.

Yesterday was one of the biggest holidays in the western world, but I will still apologize for not seeing your question sooner. ;)

To reset all of your controls to defaults, just delete the Saved Games\DCS\Config\Input folder. The sim will restore everything to defaults. If this is not working then there is something more significant that is wrong and a repair would be the next step.

Start > All Programs > Eagle Dynamics > DCS World > Repair DCS World

EDIT: @jcbak The controller reset process is the same regardless what kind of controller(s) you are using.

Edited by cichlidfan

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup:

Yesterday was one of the biggest holidays in the western world, but I will still apologize for not seeing your question sooner. ;)

To reset all of your controls to defaults, just delete the Saved Games\DCS\Config\Input folder. The sim will restore everything to defaults. If this is not working then there is something more significant that is wrong and a repair would be the next step.

Start > All Programs > Eagle Dynamics > DCS World > Repair DCS World

EDIT: @jcbak The controller reset process is the same regardless what kind of controller(s) you are using.

I just did a reinstall. Thanks for your help anyways! At least you added something to help unlike the other guy.

I should have mentioned that a reinstall will not alter the existing contents of the Saved Games folder, so deleting the Input folder will still be needed, if that is where the original problem was.

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup: