my DCS no longer works after upgrade PC

71st_Mastiff

none of my DCS modules are working any long after I upgraded my Mother board and CPU, any way to get it turned back on?

" any failure you meet, is never a defeat; merely a set up for a greater come back, "  W Forbes

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal, it is the courage to continue that counts,"  Winston Churchill

" He who never changes his mind, never changes anything," 

MSI z690MPG DDR4 || i914900k|| ddr4-64gb PC3200 || MSI RTX 4070Ti|Game1300w|Win10x64| |turtle beach elite pro 5.1|| ViRpiL,T50cm2|| MFG Crosswinds|| VT50CM-plus rotor Throttle || G10 RGB EVGA Keyboard/MouseLogitech || PiMax Crystal VR || 32 Samsung||

When you say "none are working", what does that mean? Crash? Are they not activated? ...?

I try to activate them and it say you have to many new hardware changes, can not activate.

it show 8 activations but every time I activate it say to many changes.

Edited by Mastiff

" any failure you meet, is never a defeat; merely a set up for a greater come back, "  W Forbes

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal, it is the courage to continue that counts,"  Winston Churchill

MSI z690MPG DDR4 || i914900k|| ddr4-64gb PC3200 || MSI RTX 4070Ti|Game1300w|Win10x64| |turtle beach elite pro 5.1|| ViRpiL,T50cm2|| MFG Crosswinds|| VT50CM-plus rotor Throttle || G10 RGB EVGA Keyboard/MouseLogitech || PiMax Crystal VR || 32 Samsung||

so how can I get DCS working do I gave to rebuy everything again, because that's going to be BS.

:cry:

I can not register my keys and activate DCS even the free version wont work!

states to many new upgrades, we have detected hardware upgrades, please reactivate,

that's not working.

I think he is trying to say that he replaced his Mobo & Cpu and then just started DCS without deactivating and now when he tries to activate it says it can't because of the changes to his system.

AMD A8-5600K @ 4GHz, Radeon 7970 6Gig, 16 Gig Ram, Win 10 , 250 gig SSD, 40" Screen + 22 inch below, Track Ir, TMWH, Saitek combat pedals & a loose nut behind the stick :thumbup:

Well yes if one makes such big changes to ones hardware, reactivations are in order. If reactivation is not possible, delete the keys from the registry and reactivate.

Good, fast, cheap. Choose any two.

Come let's eat grandpa!

Use punctuation, save lives!

Sticky: http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=94531

Does that solve the issue?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Daniel "EtherealN" Agorander | Даниэль "эфирныйн" Агорандер

Intel i7 2600K @ 4.4GHz, ASUS Sabertooth P67, 8GB Corsair Vengeance @ 1600MHz, ASUS GTX 560Ti DirectCU II 1GB, Samsung 830series 512GB SSD, Corsair AX850w, two BENQ screens and TM HOTAS Warthog

DCS: A-10C Warthog FAQ | DCS: P-51D FAQ | Remember to read the Forum Rules |

|
| Life of a Game Tester