Proper order of downloads

Dodger

My systems suffered a major meltdown and I have to reload my material including CA among others. My question of the day is this: Should I download DCS World first and then d.ownload the modules? Should I make the DCS World folder the target folder (i.e., load all of my modules into the DCS World folder). My first attempt was to download DCS World and then the modules in separate folders. However by doing it this way I was unable to open any of my modules from the DCS World program. Please help.

Thank you,

Dodger

Proper order is: Download and Install DCS World > Download modules via Module Manager OR Install modules if you have their last version executable on your computer via DCS website ORInstall module from a CD.

If you did a new OS installation or changed certain hardware you'll need to activate all modules losing one of those activations left, if you did'nt deactivate them before reinstalling again.

Good luck

Edited by Czar66

Okay. Tried downloading DCS World using FTP #1 (USA) and all I got was a page full of gibberish. Checked my login and everything was normal. Each time I try to download I continue to get the gibberish. Any advice?

Try a different server (i.e. http) or try a different web browser.

Okay. Tried downloading DCS World using FTP #1 (USA) and all I got was a page full of gibberish. Checked my login and everything was normal. Each time I try to download I continue to get the gibberish. Any advice?

I have recently installed everything back (because of system failure) and the correct procedure is:

1 Dcs world

2 Modules (each one must be activated.

I had had like you problems with the FTP Usa and I solved the problem using the Russian one.