Test Flight - Fw 190 D-9 Video Series

Bunyap

All seven videos in the Test Flight series for the Fw 190 are up. These series document the process I go through to learn an aircraft from scratch. They are intended more for new players who are looking for a good place to start but I try to include enough info to make it enjoyable for experienced players as well.

A good first place to start would be the First Look video from a while back:

I'm not opposed to constructive criticism (within reason!) so feel free to interject if you have information that clarifies anything I leave vague or you think would help the intended audience.

Other aircraft in the series include:

Bunyap Sims Youtube Channel

Edited by Bunyap
  • Like 2

Awesome videos! As always :) You might consider using ground power while getting ready for take off, since the battery seems to be bugged by now in both 190 and 109K4. As you can see the lights flicker, and you will have to use at least 1600 rpm for Dora to operate electric driven stuff, including gear, flaps and weapon systems :D

Thanks for reply! I know about NOTHING option in TASK menu, but I want planes just to fly straight without evasive maneuvers so I can practice aiming with new modules. With Dora for example, I wanted to hit Mustangs at specific points on fuselage to see what is the best solution in combat.

Btw., great videos as always! :thumbup:

Thanks for reply! I know about NOTHING option in TASK menu, but I want planes just to fly straight without evasive maneuvers so I can practice aiming with new modules. With Dora for example, I wanted to hit Mustangs at specific points on fuselage to see what is the best solution in combat.

Btw., great videos as always! :thumbup:

Just put a P51 as German and select it to fly on a straight flight path at whatever speed/alt that you would like to test at. Also select German Dora/K-4 for yourself with a similar route but set your aircraft behind it for whatever distance you'd like to. It won't deviate from the course because it observes you as a friendly unit.

Love how thorough you are, Bunyap. I bet my shitty assault moped you'd gain significant amount of subscribers if you do a series on ARMA.

EDIT: No 109 series?

Edited by leafer

ED have been taking my money since 1995. :P

Great video series! Glad to see you take the time to explain every aspect of the aircraft (like why the front tank was emptying despite its fuel pump off). I have just a question though: Are we supposed to use the kontrollieren wheel on the radio sometimes or always leave it untouched?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]