Track IR 5 and DCS crash after start up

Zeke

Hi,

I have a strange problem. I wonder if anyone else has this issue or has heard of it. Here is what happens:

After starting up my computer each day, the first time I run DCS and Track IR and try to start a mission the game and Track IR will freeze. I have to CTL+ALT+DEL to stop both programs. After that it never happens again until the next day when I start up my computer. Also, if I just start DCS and then close it, I will not have that problem for the rest of the day.

I'm also getting frequent CTDs during multi-player sessions.

I uninstalled Track IR and reinstalled it today and still had the same problem.

Any suggestions?

Thanks.

I'm willing to bet its not TIR5. DCS World has gone into the can since the last update. I have a weird crash in-game every time I switch external views (from F2 back into the cockpit).

Personally, I think the devs need to start stomping on bugs and glitches more than anything else if not this game is going to go into a dustbin.

Windows 10 Pro | i5-8600K | MSI Tomahawk Z370 | 48GB DDR4-3000 A-DATA (LED) | EVGA Superclocked 2 GTX 1080 8GB DDR5 | 256GB M.2 NVe A-DATA | 512GB M.2 NVe A-DATA | HP Omen 32" 2560x1440 | Thrustmaster Warthog, CH Pedals Oculus Rift S VR