Sorry for VVS504 public server teamkills!

Guest JaBoG32_Hawk

Guest JaBoG32_Hawk

Good day, pilots!

On Tuesday, 18th April 2006, I wanted to fly a bit around with my friend Goose. So we tried to host for ourselves, but that failed. Then we joined an empty public server. But since on this server everyone had to join airborne, the mission was not suitable for our learning goal: to fly circuits. So we joined the VVS504-server. First we had a few problems with our keyboard settings. After about 15 minutes we were in the air to do some airwork, like circuits etc. After a few rounds, we decided to engage some enemies. The first time we were easily shot down. The second time, I shot down an enemy and accidentally a friendly. Being in the "reserve", I hadn´t played LockOn regularly for about 5 months and am not too used to the F-15C, and that´s the cause of this friendly kill (it was really a mistake!). Then, after we were shot down again ourselves, on the ground I collided with a friendly who made a taxiway-takeoff. After this one, I started, then suddenly I was hit by a few cannon-salvoes (it was Goose, who started behind me). So I did a little maneuver to get him away from my tail. And then I shot him down with an AIM-9. He tried this a second time. After he re-joined again, I did make a few low fly-bys (with armed heaters). My system locked him on the ground. Wrongly I came on the "fire-button" on the keyboard and my AIM-9 killed Goose again on the ground. And for the fourth "Goose-kill", I just wanted to test that ground-lock with the AIM-9.

After this we went back to the front-line to engage enemies.

At the same time, a few 504th members were on the server too on the enemy side. They saw our negative statistics and a few days later, a justified complaint with a screenshot arrived at the JaBoG32.

2006-04-18-jabog32_hawk.jpg

I do know now that we disturbed the whole mission and all the other players on the server because they thought that the running mission was ballanced. And then 2 on the blue side are beginning to shoot each other down....

I violated the server rules "avoid teamkills" from the 504th.

I did adversely effect the good reputation of the 504th game server as a serious online gaming platform.

I hurt the reputation of my own squad by behaving stupidly in public.

Therefore, I want to say "sorry" to the whole LockOn community and to all the players, which have played at this time on the VVS504 server.

And primarily, I want to appologize to the 504th for my behaviour!

Best regards,

JaBoG32_Hawk

S! to that, Hawk.

Couldn't you another time host your own passworded MP-session with no bogies - It should be straightforward to make in advance - then you can train and shoot each other down as much as you like :)

he tried that before joining another server..learn to read...

Cheers,

madrebel.png

sig.jpg

"Imagine the reason that people hold on to

hatred so stubbornly is because if the hate

is removed, the pain will set in. Do not follow where

the path may lead. Go instead where there is

no path and leave a trail."

I stand corrected. Sorry about that, Hawk.

learn to read...

As to you, pschelchshorn. Thank you for the obvious correction, but you should either work on your people-skills - or incoporate a smiley.

Now you just come across as a tool. And it is a bad beginning of your stay here on this forum.

dude. Im not new here. You can have as many smilies as you want. Dont worry about it. Wasnt meant offending, nor was it meant funny. Just take it as it is.

Thank you

Philipp "FLIP" S.

madrebel.png

sig.jpg

and for the reason i actually came here (!) was to say thank you to Hawk to being so straight forward. People like you are needed in this community, i know enough people that are just...ok nevermind!

Thanks!

Philipp "Flip" S.

madrebel.png

sig.jpg