New movie: Polish Air Force

I hate rapidshare now. too many limits. :(

WHISPR | Intel I7 5930K | Nvidia GTX980 4GB GDDR5 | 16GB DDR4 | Intel 730 series 512GB SSD | Thrustmaster WARTHOG | CH Pro Pedals | TrackIR4 pro |

|A-10C|BS2 |CA|P-51 MUSTANG|UH-1H HUEY|MI-8 MTV2 |FC3|F5E|M2000C|AJS-37|FW190|BF 109K|Mig21|A-10:SSC,EWC|L-39|NEVADA|

I have no problem with Rapidshare. It's free, fast and it works, so I can handle jumping through a few small hoops to get the download. :-)

Anyway, nice movie, if a little slow throughout the first half. The visual quality's great though, and there are some nicely observed scenes in it.

That sun worries me a bit though. Judging by the diameter it looks well on its way to red giant status. That means we probably have much less than a billion years to get off the planet. Better start building that ark. ;-)

Andrew McP

Well because it is marked title "Polish Air Force" I had to watch it.

Thanks for the effort Kusch. But it is nothing really fancy or anything. Except few closeups at Polish skins used on MiG and F-16 there's nothing much to see except long and boring external views.

I'd prefer rather 2-3min movie with fast cutscenes with custom made camera angles showing off some lots of equipment in one frame and with some action - not necessarily fights.

Where are AN-s? Su-es? Mi-s, you've shown F-16 that are still not flying in Poland then why forgotting about C-130-s?

Oh and next time you record a movie footage make sure all graphics details are on. Man, shadows play very important role and you left them out. Also it seems you've recorded with FRAPS or something, because FPS is very low at moments and horrible stuttering occurs.

Anyway thanks for the effort. I remember it is your very first movie and it was fun to watch it.

I'm sure you've learnt some skills by doing it and your next production will be much better.

Cheers and salute!

51PVO Founding member (DEC2007-)

100KIAP Founding member (DEC2018-)

:: Shaman aka [100☭] Shamansky

tail# 44 or 444

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC] 100KIAP Regiment Early Warning & Control officer