X-55 Rhino control issue in Black Shark 2

I am assuming this issue is a bug with Black Shark and possibly Windows 10.

In setting up my X-55 Rhino HOTAS system in the control panel everything works well, I would flick a switch and the right control would come up on everything,

However when I go to play a mission, these controls dont seem to work properly. My throttle which is set up as the collective seems to control the cyclic, as well as the stick controls cyclic.

I have assigned switches but they dont seem to work. So I end the mission, and go back to the control settings and agains click on switches and the show up corresponding to the right controls.

All my other setting for my other aircraft the SU-25, SU-25T all work properly.

Can anyone please tell how I can fix this issue. As I am trying to improve my flying of the Black Shark 2 ready for the new mission/compaign due to be release in Septermber. Any assistance with this would be much appreciated.

I have attached the associated diff.lua files for the Black Shark 2.

Ka-50_X-55 Rhino Throttle {6C74F9B0-1777-11e4-8003-444553540000}.diff.lua

Ka-50s_X-55 Rhino Stick {66866BB0-1777-11e4-8002-444553540000}.diff.lua

DCS World Online, SU25, SU25T, A-10 A, Black Shark 2, F15C, SU27, Combined Arms, A10C. Flight Controls: Saitek X-55 Rhino HOTAS System and Saitek Pro Flight Rudder Pedals. CPU AMD Ryzen 3 2200 3.5GB, 1TB Int HDD, 2TB Int HDD, 2TB Seagate Ext HDD, 8 Gb DDR4 1600 Ram, Geforce GTX 760 2GB GPU

I had a look and the diff.lua file, for both the X-55 Throttle and stick, and notice that for some unknown reason the controls come mixed, as some controls for the throttle appear in both the Throttle and Stick diff.lua files.

So I think it could be a issue with DCS, save profile function on Black Shark 2 Sim profile. So confusing on how they were mixed, when each profile was save separately.

And idea on how to fix it or should I put a ticket in.

DCS World Online, SU25, SU25T, A-10 A, Black Shark 2, F15C, SU27, Combined Arms, A10C. Flight Controls: Saitek X-55 Rhino HOTAS System and Saitek Pro Flight Rudder Pedals. CPU AMD Ryzen 3 2200 3.5GB, 1TB Int HDD, 2TB Int HDD, 2TB Seagate Ext HDD, 8 Gb DDR4 1600 Ram, Geforce GTX 760 2GB GPU

Just to check a number of things:

Are you using saitek software or the in game bindings? I find that binding in game results in the least errors.

Further you are binding the keys in Black shark SIM profile? Good. Make sure you have set the game to realistic as well in the options or the arcade profile will take over.

Also make sure that there aren't any duplicate binds. Check in axis binds that pitch and roll and rudder are only bound in the joystick and check that collective and throttle, zoom etc are only bound in the throttle collumn.

This may be already familair to you. In that case please provide more information.

The most likely problem is that another profile is active. for instance arcade instead of realistic. Also make sure the saitek software isnt interfering with its profiles.

I am assuming this issue is a bug with Black Shark and possibly Windows 10.

In setting up my X-55 Rhino HOTAS system in the control panel everything works well, I would flick a switch and the right control would come up on everything,

However when I go to play a mission, these controls dont seem to work properly. My throttle which is set up as the collective seems to control the cyclic, as well as the stick controls cyclic.

I have assigned switches but they dont seem to work. So I end the mission, and go back to the control settings and agains click on switches and the show up corresponding to the right controls.

All my other setting for my other aircraft the SU-25, SU-25T all work properly.

Can anyone please tell how I can fix this issue. As I am trying to improve my flying of the Black Shark 2 ready for the new mission/compaign due to be release in Septermber. Any assistance with this would be much appreciated.

I have attached the associated diff.lua files for the Black Shark 2.

X55 doesn't work properly on W10.

5th august Saitek said to wait few weeks for the new drivers.

I'm flying since 1988 (Flight Simulator 3.0) :pilotfly:

Thanks for your reply, I am using the ingame bindings, and Rudders are set to the rudder pedals, Rolls and pitch are set to the joystick and the collective is set to the throttle.

giei, I think saitek have been focusing on their star citizen hotas system more than anything else, maybe that is why the new drivers havent come out yet. I have found that flying the planes alot smoother since Windows 10 came out, The black shark is the only issue I have had at present.

Thanks for your reply, I am using the ingame bindings, and Rudders are set to the rudder pedals, Rolls and pitch are set to the joystick and the collective is set to the throttle.

giei, I think saitek have been focusing on their star citizen hotas system more than anything else, maybe that is why the new drivers havent come out yet. I have found that flying the planes alot smoother since Windows 10 came out, The black shark is the only issue I have had at present.

Hmm maybe then a repair may be in order. I have heard of weird lua bugs from time to time. Just backup your custom lua's if you have them.

Thanks everyone , now have it working fine.