Game will not spawn A/C after I hit "fly"

dooom

As per the title. I have been successful connecting and flying planes all morning... I flew on the Blueflag mission with 373rd and left after being shot down. Ping was 189.

After leaving the mission, I tried to join the 104th, 51st, TAW and even our own DoW server and can no longer spawn an aircraft. I can connect to a server, get the the selection screen, select an aircraft and click "Fly".

Unfortunately, Once I click "Fly" the game just hangs for a REALLY long time until it kicks me back to the server list with a "Connection Interrupted". This happens in BOTH Single player and Multiplayer. When in single player i can get to the splash screen with the loading bar and it hangs at about 33% full on the blue bar.

I do not use any mods.

I tried reboot.

I tried DCS Repair.

Nothing is working - If anyone has any ideas, I'd be open to trying them out.... I'm quite frustrated that this would happen right in the middle of a gaming session where I have introduced no changes....

Thanks for the help.

Edited by dooom

ASUS Tuf Gaming Pro x570 / AMD Ryzen 7 5800X @ 3.8 / XFX Radeon 6900 XT / 64 GB DDR4 3200 

"This was not in the Manual I did not read", cried the Noob" - BMBM, WWIIOL

Daft suggestion, but have you tried rebooting/restarting your router?

And lo, Reverend Vegas did say "Take forth unto the infidel the mighty GAU 8 and expend its holy 30MM so that freedom will be brung upon them who knoweth not the joys of BBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRTTTTTTTTTT"

"Amen"