Mouse on X52 not working in new WORLD beta

Toto

Hello I thought I would bring this to someone's attention. I have just downloaded the new DCS WORLD BETA and everything was fine until I started profiling my planes.

I was trying to profile the Su33 using the X52 mouse button. I assigned the axis X Mouse horizontal and axis Y to vertical. In game the TDS box would not move, using my joystick mouse when trying to lock targets. I reversed the axis's thinking that maybe I made a mistake!!! that did not work, then I noticed that my mouse on my joystick had no effect in the game at all would not move even in the user interface??? The regular mouse did work, it moved the TDS box but I want the mouse on the X52 to slew the TDS. I am using TIR as well. It works fine.

Is there a new button command in the new beta that switches the mouse from regular mouse to joystick that I don't know of??? Hopefully there is. Thanks for all your hard work ........Toto

Edit and add on to my 1st Post

I am using window 10 upgraded from window 7 64 bit The bottom line of this problem is that the new beta of DCS WORLD does not recognize the mouse that is on the Saitek X52 pro. I think possibly DCS left out the coding that recognizes the joystick mouse out of the game. This only happened to me in the new beta I had no problem in the current version.

My earlier setup was Windows 10 with the new Saitek beta windows 10 drivers and the earlier DCS WORLD. Everything worked fine no problem with the Saitek mouse. So this tells me that the problem is in the NEW DCS WORLD BETA. I can only surmise that this is a mistake by DCS or otherwise done on purpose. I hope a mistake and going to be fixed as I really enjoy the use of that Saitek mouse. Makes locking targets really quick and easy. ............Toto

Ok!!!! The mouse on the X52 joystick does work in the new DCS WORLD Beta5.

Last night I went to Saitek and downloaded the windows 10 software and drivers for Saitek X52 AGAIN.

Before trying to install again, I uninstalled all my Saitek software and devises. From control panel "Program and features" and also from "System Devises" in control panel. I then pulled the devises out of the USB sockets in this case my 2.0 hub and then restarted the computer.

After the restart I installed the software first!!!! then the drivers. I then restarted the system and noticed RIGHT AWAY that the mouse drivers had installed and that the joystick mouse was now moving the mouse pointer in Windows. Yea :D I then switched to the game and YEA the mouse worked in the game and I can now use it to slew the target designator :thumbup:

My humble apologies to everyone and DCS for the 2 posts above this one. I should have tried to reinstall the drivers and software as described above but did not think that the drivers in my system could have been corrupted. They obviously were.

Anyway everything works in the new beta5 and those of you that have the X52 or the X52PRO you might notice like I have!!!! that everything seems to be smoother, tighter, and overall behaving better than they did in the older DCS's C U IN THE SKY'S:pilotfly: .................Toto