Autopilot Help

dburne

Hey gang,

I am somewhat confused. Ok so I have been practicing flying around in the cold start mission. I had some sort of autopilot command assigned to the autopilot button on my Warthog throttle. Well for some reason that command apparently got wiped out, so I am trying to go in and re-assign. But I can't seem to find the right command to assign.

I want to say previously, when I would press it the A would come up on the screen showing it was in autopilot. I have tried assigning autopilot desired track/desired heading , and that does not seem to work. Neither does flight director autopilot.

How I have been using it, is in that cold start mission I take off and fly around for a while. Then I would hit the airfield button on the console, then press button one. That would enter the information for the airfield I took off fro. Then I would just hit my autopilot button, and the chopper would fly back to the airport at the altitude I was flying at when I engaged the autopilot.

Now that it somehow has disappeared from the button, I can not seem to find the right command to assign to it again.

Any help would be appreciated!

Don B

EVGA Z390 Dark MB | i9 9900k CPU @ 5.1 GHz | Gigabyte 4090 OC | 64 GB Corsair Vengeance 3200 MHz CL16 | Corsair H150i Pro Cooler |Virpil CM3 Stick w/ Alpha Prime Grip 200mm ext| Virpil CM3 Throttle | VPC Rotor TCS Base w/ Alpha-L Grip| Point Control V2|Varjo Aero|

Awesome that was it guys, thanks so much!

Don B

EVGA Z390 Dark MB | i9 9900k CPU @ 5.1 GHz | Gigabyte 4090 OC | 64 GB Corsair Vengeance 3200 MHz CL16 | Corsair H150i Pro Cooler |Virpil CM3 Stick w/ Alpha Prime Grip 200mm ext| Virpil CM3 Throttle | VPC Rotor TCS Base w/ Alpha-L Grip| Point Control V2|Varjo Aero|