Eagle Driver wanted

Dozer_4

Hi all,

looking for some F-15C pilots who seek a more realistic approach to flying this awesome plane.

Flight Preparation, Briefing, Mission Profiles and ofc the flying itself as close to real life as the Sim allows us to.

If that sounds like something you´d like to do send me a PM or leave a note here.

I´m GMT +1 but work shift, thus am able to fly at off hrs too.

Cheers

D

You mention "off hrs." I would be very interested depending on the hours. I'm GMT -4 (until next week...then GMT -5).

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]WIN 10, i7 10700, 32GB DDR4, RTX 2080 Super, Crucial 1TB SSD, Samsung EVO 850 500GB SSD, TM Warthog with 10cm extension, TIR5, MFG Crosswind Pedals, Wheelstand Pro, LG 40" 4K TV, Razer Black Widow Ultimate KB[/size]

Hi Dozer_4,

I've just started to get back into DCS again and I was just thinking about posting up to find some flying buddies who want to learn to work together and learn the aircraft systems better.

As much as I enjoy playing solo I have to admit it really does limit enjoyment. This sim definitely requires team work to get the most from it.

I've sent you a PM with some ideas.

All the best,

Mike.

My Hangar: P-51D Mustang - KA-50 Blackshark - A-10C Warthog - F-86F Sabre - FC3 - Combined Arms - UH-1H

My Flying Adventures: www.dcs-pilot.com :pilotfly:

Hi All,

I am GMT minus 1 hour (light saving) and have 6 months experience flying the F15/SU27?SU33 but most experienced and comfortable with the F15. I have total 9 months experience on DCS and I am at a reasonable standard but still have alot to learn.

I am interested in flying with others who would like to learn to fly together as a group in cooperation and learn together and from each other.

I am a shift worker so can fly mostly during the day.

Cheers

Ian