A10C BRU-42LS and MXU 648

EliteKatze

Hey guys,

I wanted to know what the bru42LS and mxu 648 pods do and how I use them. I read somewhere that the bru42 is something for attaching more than one bomb while you only wanna use one of the plane's pylons, also if this is not true, what does it do then?

yours sincerely,

EliteKatze

• Like 1

Page 59 and page 82 of the manual should help

To whom it may concern,

I am an idiot, unfortunately for the world, I have a internet connection and a fondness for beer....apologies for that.

Thank you for you patience.

Many people don't want the truth, they want constant reassurance that whatever misconception/fallacies they believe in are true..

Through the payload screen in the mission editor (page 131 to 133 of DCS user manual) or through ground communication.

http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=82274

etc.

To whom it may concern,

I am an idiot, unfortunately for the world, I have a internet connection and a fondness for beer....apologies for that.

Thank you for you patience.

Many people don't want the truth, they want constant reassurance that whatever misconception/fallacies they believe in are true..

when I am in the mission editor and payloadeditor, it still doesnt give me any additional options when i have chosen the bru42-ls, it still only adds one bomb and doesnt give me the option to have 3 bombs on that one pyoln (6) and on pages 131 to 133 in the english manual there is nothing concerning the bru42ls pod

when I am in the mission editor and payloadeditor, it still doesnt give me any additional options when i have chosen the bru42-ls, it still only adds one bomb and doesnt give me the option to have 3 bombs on that one pyoln (6) and on pages 131 to 133 in the english manual there is nothing concerning the bru42ls pod

Get for pylon 6 the BDU 33 and you have 3 bombs

Otherwise, because it's the middle pylon, you can't get from any bigger bombs more then 1 there

Through the payload screen in the mission editor (page 131 to 133 of DCS user manual) or through ground communication.

http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=82274

etc.

Select a yplon where it says a weapon and * 3 and then you have 3 bombs or whatever you chose

Get for pylon 6 the BDU 33 and you have 3 bombs

Otherwise, because it's the middle pylon, you can't get from any bigger bombs more then 1 there

it literally says Bru 42 LS there when I click on pod, dont tell me something I already know!

• Like 1

Ok, I guess we have to explain, that BRU is empty bomb rack, if you want three bombs, you have to pick the *3 option. MXU is travel pod, you can put your stuff there in real life.

So, BRU and MXU is just for an effect, if you're fancy and want an empty rack or storage on your plane...