Crash [1.5.1.46722] in multiple modules

JLX

I've had fairly consistent in game crashing in (so far) Mi-8, A-10C, UH-1H & MiG15. So, it doesn't appear module specific.

The last build prior to this one didn't crash on me a single time (using all of the same modules)

There hasn't been a repeatable function that has caused the crash. For example, in the Mig15 I was simply closing on a target.

Not the most helpful bug report but unfortunately, there isn't a simple repeatable set of actions that can reproduce the crashes. However, just the fact that this build crashes fairly often compared to the last one which never did is significant.

Attached is my dxdiag in case that helps.

EDIT: Forgot to mention that I'm running DCS 1.5.1 vanilla w/ no mods.

DxDiag.zip

Edited by JLX

3570K w/ 16GB, 1070 w/ 8GB @ 1440p, VKB Gunfighter/MCG-Pro & T-Rudder Mk.IV, CH ProThrottle, TrackIR 5, HTC Vive, UniversRadio, VoiceAttack, TacView Pro, DCS Menu Nav

F/A-18C, F-5E, F-86F, A-10C, AV-8B, AJS-37, MiG-21bis, MiG-15bis, UH-1H, Mi-8MTV2, Ka-50, SA342, P-51D, Spitfire Mk.IX, Bf109, Fw190, FC3, CA, Persian Gulf, NTTR, Normandy, WW2 Assets

I have had a couple of crashes with 1.5.1.46722

My two have occurred only while viewing a wingman ai flight during a mission ( Ka-50 shooting range).

The screen goes solid gray, then I hear the menu music start playing. I have to alt-tab out and kill the dcs process to get out.

I checked my saved game folder, the only crash log in there was from like a week ago...

Don B

EVGA Z390 Dark MB | i9 9900k CPU @ 5.1 GHz | Gigabyte 4090 OC | 64 GB Corsair Vengeance 3200 MHz CL16 | Corsair H150i Pro Cooler |Virpil CM3 Stick w/ Alpha Prime Grip 200mm ext| Virpil CM3 Throttle | VPC Rotor TCS Base w/ Alpha-L Grip| Point Control V2|Varjo Aero|