Problem in hosting a server

Apollofox

Hy there, after the 1.5 version came out, i had problems hosting a server. My router is set that it does not block the ports on witch the game is running. My friends are able to connect via direct IP on my server but after they select an airplane to fly with, they hit fly button and they enter in the cockpit and the hole airplane is frozen and suspended in the air. The server is not paused, the aircraft have client slot available. I only don t know what is the problem why my friends can fly on my server.

Do you have correctly forwarded TCP/UDP port 10308 in your router to your internal IP(where your server is running), and also allowed port 10308 on your windows firewall?

Should work if you are sure the server is not paused on start

Edited by sFalcon

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

_______

sFalcon.

I found out if the mission is created in 1.2 then ported to 1.5, even when edited in 1.5 afterwards, the server won't show up in the server list. You can connect to the server if you are on the same network only but you can't if they are not on the same network.

Hy there, after the 1.5 version came out, i had problems hosting a server. My router is set that it does not block the ports on witch the game is running. My friends are able to connect via direct IP on my server but after they select an airplane to fly with, they hit fly button and they enter in the cockpit and the hole airplane is frozen and suspended in the air. The server is not paused, the aircraft have client slot available. I only don t know what is the problem why my friends can fly on my server.

Can you provide a problematic mission, so we can have a look at it?

Fox

Spoiler

PC Specs: Ryzen 9 5900X, 3080ti, 64GB RAM, Oculus Quest 3

I send it to another friend this mission an to him its working. I wander if the problem is that i use Win 7. One friend of mine has Win 7 and its not working. 2 of my other friends have win 8.1 and 10 and the mission works in multiplayer and i can join an aircraft and fly it. I attached the mission so you cat have a look at it.

I done all the setting on my router and in the firewall so nothing is blocked...I don t think is there a problem in this case because they can connect via direct Ip on my server....if the router or firewall would cause problems the could not see my server.

1.miz

Edited by Apollofox

I send it to another friend this mission an to him its working. I wander if the problem is that i use Win 7. One friend of mine has Win 7 and its not working. 2 of my other friends have win 8.1 and 10 and the mission works in multiplayer and i can join an aircraft and fly it. I attached the mission so you cat have a look at it.

I done all the setting on my router and in the firewall so nothing is blocked...I don t think is there a problem in this case because they can connect via direct Ip on my server....if the router or firewall would cause problems the could not see my server.

That is strange. Generally W7 shouldn´t make a difference here.

Did you try to repair DCS or a clean install?

Fox

Spoiler

PC Specs: Ryzen 9 5900X, 3080ti, 64GB RAM, Oculus Quest 3